bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Member Lounge » Small Feet, Big Shoes » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Small Feet, Big Shoes
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Small Feet, Big Shoes omega 09-30-2014 19:23
 RE: Small Feet, Big Shoes Mandrake 10-01-2014 07:19

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

Small Feet, Big Shoes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just realised that I have a fetish for women wearing oversized high heels enough when they're wearing stockings. I don't have a fetish for heelpopping but its always nice to see it happen letting you know that one mistep or a little pressure on the back of the shoe could cause it to slip off. I actually had a teacher who wore shoes like this and they did tend to slip off occasionally. Does anyone else here have this fetish?
09-30-2014 19:23 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

RE: Small Feet, Big Shoes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I do. Love seeing dainty stocking feet in oversized shoes. That's where the whole shrinking woman fetish started.

Check out this old story by nomdreserv
http://thechangingmirror.com/phpbb/viewt...f=16&t=546&sid=
10-01-2014 07:19 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Member Lounge » Small Feet, Big Shoes

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH