bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Announcements » the board has been transferred ... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page the board has been transferred ...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bosArt
admin

Registration Date: 09-17-2014

the board has been transferred ... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi and welcome to the new board Smile

all content has been transferred from the old location to bosArt. only slight changes have been made to logo and style. everything else is unaltered. you should have no problem to log in if you have registered on the previous board.

I might change the structure a bit to make room for new forums, but this will not happen before the new website is online. if anybody would like to rework the board structure I'd be happy to make him board admin as I don't have much time to maintain this board myself ...

09-17-2014 13:52 bosArt is offline Send an Email to bosArt Search for Posts by bosArt Add bosArt to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Announcements » the board has been transferred ...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH