bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Contributions » Stories/Written Works » The Mystery of the Stolen Shoe Laces » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Mystery of the Stolen Shoe Laces
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

The Mystery of the Stolen Shoe Laces Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I admit that there's only a little bit of tickling in this, but I think you guys will like this regardless, especially you fantomaz.
http://mandrakemoorglade.deviantart.com/...laces-475505973

Edit: Added more to the end so now there's more tickling.
08-14-2014 12:05 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
tealc176 tealc176 is a male
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-38.jpg

Registration Date: 04-30-2012

RE: The Mystery of the Stolen Shoe Laces Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I for one loved that story and it is by far one of my favorites. like dervland. i would make some pictures about it but...I can't find a shoelace mod for 3D custom girl.

08-15-2014 21:39 tealc176 is offline Send an Email to tealc176 Homepage of tealc176 Search for Posts by tealc176 Add tealc176 to your Buddy List
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Mandrake
RE: The Mystery of the Stolen Shoe Laces Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Damn that's too bad, love 3D custom girl. Wish there was a way around it. Feel free to "adapt" the story to fit Custom Girl's needs limitations.
08-15-2014 23:28 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Forum Ace

well i'm sure theres a mod out there that atleast unties the normal shoes (like Sayumi's red sneakers.) or possibly makes the laces it's own item. it just needs to be made or found if it already has.

08-16-2014 00:40 tealc176 is offline Send an Email to tealc176 Homepage of tealc176 Search for Posts by tealc176 Add tealc176 to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nicely done. I especially like the first more realistic part. those witches really do a lot of crazy things ...
08-19-2014 06:48 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Mandrake
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks fantomaz. You kind of inspired the story, since you were the one that introduced me to the whole fasnet shoe stealing thing in the first place. Watching those videos makes me want to go to one of those parades.
08-19-2014 14:05 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Forum Ace

same here but it's kinda hard to.

08-21-2014 04:07 tealc176 is offline Send an Email to tealc176 Homepage of tealc176 Search for Posts by tealc176 Add tealc176 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Contributions » Stories/Written Works » The Mystery of the Stolen Shoe Laces

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH