bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Problems and Solutions » Website not reachable » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Website not reachable
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Website not reachable Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Since July 11th I have been unable to reach the website from my home IP address. I emailed fantomaz that weekend and found out the problem coincided with the last update. I figured out a workaround to the issue by simply using a proxy IP address. At first I thought this was a problem with just me since everyone seems to be having no problem accessing the site, but recently I've been getting reports that others that can't access the website as well, including someone on deviantart who is interesting in buying a comic. Obviously if you are reading this you are able to access the website, but I was wondering if anyone else was having similar issues and had to resort to a workaround.
07-25-2014 07:49 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I still don't have a clue what might be the cause. it got nothing to do with the website itself. the only thing I can think of is that the ip-range of my web-host for some unknown reason gets blocked by a certain providers. I definitly know that other visitors living close to Mandrake can access the website without any problems. so it can't be a country issue. if anybody has any idea about it, I'd appreciate if you share your thoughts ...
08-02-2014 16:19 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by Mandrake
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I think it's only a small number of ips getting blocked. It's a very strange issue.
08-04-2014 16:35 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Problems and Solutions » Website not reachable

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH