bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Contributions » Art/Other Media » A Little Fun With Movie Posters » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A Little Fun With Movie Posters
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
grizzletoad1 grizzletoad1 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-78.jpg

Registration Date: 08-21-2013

A Little Fun With Movie Posters Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Was looking over some of my research for my novel when I came across this old file from the poster for a movie called The Devil Wears Prada. I think I was looking for ideas for an outfit to put my heroine in my story in so I kept this. I had some fun with it using my rudimentary graphic skills and a simple paint program. In a smaller size, it kind of looks okay. What do you guys think? I think she was in such a hurry to make her meeting, she ran right out of her shoe, or broke that little strap and lost it on her way. What do you think? Fill out the story for fun.

grizzletoad1 has attached this image (reduced version):
Anne_Hathaway_Devil_Wears_Prada - Copy.jpg

07-14-2014 16:58 grizzletoad1 is offline Send an Email to grizzletoad1 Homepage of grizzletoad1 Search for Posts by grizzletoad1 Add grizzletoad1 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Contributions » Art/Other Media » A Little Fun With Movie Posters

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH