bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Contributions » Art/Other Media » Jade The One-Shoed Spy » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Jade The One-Shoed Spy
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
grizzletoad1 grizzletoad1 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-78.jpg

Registration Date: 08-21-2013

Jade The One-Shoed Spy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here's a screen capture from one of the shorts I commissioned a few years back starring Jade, the corporate spy who always seems to lose a shoe on her missions. The clips is still available on Clips4Sale. Look for the clip Jade and the new Manolo Blahnik shoes.

grizzletoad1 has attached this image (reduced version):
vlcsnap-2014-07-10-18h00m10s39.png

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by grizzletoad1: 07-10-2014 23:13.

07-10-2014 23:12 grizzletoad1 is offline Send an Email to grizzletoad1 Homepage of grizzletoad1 Search for Posts by grizzletoad1 Add grizzletoad1 to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

RE: Jade The One-Shoed Spy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ah cool. I bought a few of those clips. Didn't know you commissioned them. Not a fan of foot abuse and cast scenes, but do like the shoe loss scenes.
07-11-2014 08:39 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
grizzletoad1 grizzletoad1 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-78.jpg

Registration Date: 08-21-2013

Thread Starter Thread Started by grizzletoad1
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, neither am I. But the foot torcher scenes are needed in the storyline in order to add more tension to Jade's predicaments. They are pretty mild considering. There are no casted scenes in any of mine. Please don't confuse mine with those. The 4 I commissioned are all easily distinguishable from any other Jade adventures as she wears a hat in every one, although in one of the latest adventures, someone kind of stole my thunder and put her in a hat in it. It wasn't a very good adventure either, but what can I say. The Jade the Spy character was already in existence when I commissioned my clips, so others can use her as they please.
07-11-2014 17:49 grizzletoad1 is offline Send an Email to grizzletoad1 Homepage of grizzletoad1 Search for Posts by grizzletoad1 Add grizzletoad1 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Contributions » Art/Other Media » Jade The One-Shoed Spy

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH