bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Contributions » Art/Other Media » Just a quick pic » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Just a quick pic
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Just a quick pic Kindred 03-30-2013 00:23
 RE: Just a quick pic Mandrake 03-31-2013 18:44
 RE: Just a quick pic Carlosfonteira 04-05-2013 17:24

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Kindred

images/avatars/avatar-3.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2011

Just a quick pic Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My friend Liz wore her chuck walkers today on "jeans day" I was happily suprised to find she was wearing jeans and nylons... I snapped a quick pic

Enjoy...

Kindred

Kindred has attached this image (reduced version):
Liz001.jpg

03-30-2013 00:23 Kindred is offline Send an Email to Kindred Search for Posts by Kindred Add Kindred to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

RE: Just a quick pic Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nylons and sneakers, my favorite combination.
03-31-2013 18:44 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Carlosfonteira

Registration Date: 05-30-2012

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Aaaaw, lovely! Big Grin
04-05-2013 17:24 Carlosfonteira is offline Send an Email to Carlosfonteira Search for Posts by Carlosfonteira Add Carlosfonteira to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Contributions » Art/Other Media » Just a quick pic

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH