bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Requests » Peeptoes » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Peeptoes
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
potk potk is a male
Super Moderator/One-Shoe Guru

images/avatars/avatar-46.jpg

Registration Date: 04-05-2011

Peeptoes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Reading the SSS Allegra comic again made me realize that there aren't that many girls in the e-comics that actually wear peeptoe heels; why exactly is that? Having that sort of ticklish weakness right in front of you would be a great souce of some creative ticklish fun. A couple of ideas I had was if something had actually gotten into her shoe though the peeptoe, and she couldn't get it out since the pressure of her foot is keeping it in place, or if someone had dug their finger into it and was able to both de-shoe and tickle her at the same time, or if she were walking and the toe of her stocking got caught on something, and as it stretched the slipperiness of her stocking combined with the stretching would make th shoe slip off much easier.

potk has attached this image (reduced version):
Allegra peeptoe.jpg

02-09-2013 03:53 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

RE: Peeptoes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The lack of peep toes might be because of me (not sure where fantomaz stands on peep toes, he might have similar tastes). I'm not a fan of peep toes. I think the reveal of the toes is the best part of a de-shoeing, so having them already exposed kind of ruins the anticipation for me. This is why I've never really been a fan of sandals either.
02-10-2013 00:53 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
potk potk is a male
Super Moderator/One-Shoe Guru

images/avatars/avatar-46.jpg

Registration Date: 04-05-2011

Thread Starter Thread Started by potk
RE: Peeptoes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mandrake
The lack of peep toes might be because of me (not sure where fantomaz stands on peep toes, he might have similar tastes). I'm not a fan of peep toes. I think the reveal of the toes is the best part of a de-shoeing, so having them already exposed kind of ruins the anticipation for me. This is why I've never really been a fan of sandals either.

I can see where you're coming from; I'm just taking this from a creativity point of view. I've actually thought of a story that plan on writing that I think clverly uses them (er, or just one of them).

02-10-2013 00:59 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Yeah, those are some cool ideas.
02-10-2013 12:39 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

peeptoes, clogs/slippers and slingbacks are used, but not as often as other footware. like Mandrake I personally prefer to keep the inside hidden until the final moment when the shoe is taken off. and it seemed to me as if most customers have similar tastes ...
02-10-2013 20:18 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Requests » Peeptoes

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH