bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » E-Comics » Review: Vanishing Shoes Triangle » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Review: Vanishing Shoes Triangle
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
potk potk is a male
Super Moderator/One-Shoe Guru

images/avatars/avatar-46.jpg

Registration Date: 04-05-2011

Text Review: Vanishing Shoes Triangle Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

WARNING: THIS REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR THE MYSTERY OF THE MISSING SHOES TRIANGLE.

(Even though I'm not a really big fan of tickling, I bought the Extended Cut of "The Mystery of the Vanishing Shoes Triangle" just to support fantomaZ and his fantastic work. Big Grin )

The build-up and payoff in this e-comic was great; I also loved Sylvie's creativity with not only making a deal with the stewardesses, but how she tricked willingly "lost" her boot to keep the scam going. My favourite character was definitely Hana; I loved her pink pantyhose and super-classy pumps not to mention that she had without-a-doubt the best reaction to her missing shoe, actually crawling on her knees looking for it. Hana pretty much made the comic for me. I also loved Sundari's stockings as well; just the right colour to compliment her skin. Pleased

If there was one thing I wasn't particularly fond of in this comic was Sylvie's monologues; I thought that they stood otu a bit too much and hearing her gab kind of brought the suspense down a bit. Maybe it's just me, but I don't really like a lot of dialogue in these kind of stories, where the characters bodies and expressions should do most of the talking. mostly because I'm terrible at writing it. Tongue

I'll definitely be picking up the sequel when it comes out. Smile

02-06-2013 22:28 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thank you very much for this review and your support Smile
02-07-2013 13:44 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » E-Comics » Review: Vanishing Shoes Triangle

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH