bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » E-Comics » Review: Raffaela Overdressed » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Review: Raffaela Overdressed
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
potk potk is a male
Super Moderator/One-Shoe Guru

images/avatars/avatar-46.jpg

Registration Date: 04-05-2011

Text Review: Raffaela Overdressed Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

WARNING: THIS REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS OF "RAFFAELA OVERDRESSED".

So I recently went on a bit of a shopping spree on fantomaZ's e-comics, and Raffaela Overdressed was the first one I bought, along with the Ticklish Souvenir bundle, Legend of the Swamp Tickler and Ticklish Newsroom Pranks (which I may review later after going through them a few more times.

While the comic is very straightforward in it's there are a few things that really stood out to me. The first was Raffaela's entrapment. I like how she kicks her foot forward in order to stop getting tickled by Marija only to end up rubbing against Jodin's boot.

Also, while Raffaela is the main star, Marija is the one who steals the show for me. I liked that her nylon's were sheerer than Raffaela's , and how she got her comeuppance later on in the comic. One small detail I loved was near the end where Marija was trying not to tickle herself with her own clog; the irony is just to sweet for poor Marija. Smile

02-02-2013 17:54 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

RE: Review: Raffaela Overdressed Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, that was a fun one to write.
02-03-2013 08:44 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks for this review. I always got two basic possibilities for each e-comic. one is to include a smaller amount of victims and focus more on details of all kinds which is the case in "Raffaela Overdressed". second option is to include a much bigger amount of victims, more action but less details. I personally prefer the first option. more fun for me to have one or two victims teased by much more bystanders, onlookers and fiendish attackers. sadly most customers seem to prefer the second option as e-comics featuring more victims always sell better ...
02-03-2013 15:50 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I get what you're saying. The slow shoeloss ones are more enjoyable to me too. But I do like having multiple victims as well. I think I might agree with you though, I probably prefer the former overall.
02-03-2013 16:04 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

Is it easy creating scenes where characters lose a shoe?
02-03-2013 18:04 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male
Super Moderator/One-Shoe Guru

images/avatars/avatar-46.jpg

Registration Date: 04-05-2011

Thread Starter Thread Started by potk

quote:
Originally posted by fantomaZ
thanks for this review. I always got two basic possibilities for each e-comic. one is to include a smaller amount of victims and focus more on details of all kinds which is the case in "Raffaela Overdressed". second option is to include a much bigger amount of victims, more action but less details. I personally prefer the first option. more fun for me to have one or two victims teased by much more bystanders, onlookers and fiendish attackers. sadly most customers seem to prefer the second option as e-comics featuring more victims always sell better ...

I can definitely relate/agree with this, since I do the same thing with my short stories, and I'm pretty much forced to go into huge detail since I don't have the advantage of having gorgeous 3D models that you have, fantomaZ. Tongue

Also, in response to omega's question, how do you make that blur effect on a model's foot whenever it's moving very fast? I've always wondered how you did that.

02-04-2013 01:08 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

it doesn't matter what action takes place. if it is easy or not is a matter of the overall quality of the scene. for example what kind of lightning, if I want to add certain effects like - to answer potk's question - motion blur or depth blur, and also if I use low or high poly models for background and scene. so basically every scene you can think of can be easy or difficult to create ...
02-04-2013 02:59 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » E-Comics » Review: Raffaela Overdressed

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH