bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Contributions » Stories/Written Works » New Story: "Wearin' O' The Grin" » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Story: "Wearin' O' The Grin"
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Kindred

images/avatars/avatar-3.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2011

New Story: "Wearin' O' The Grin" Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This sort of got out of hand, (30 pages) but rather than chop it into three parts, I left it as one big story. Hope everyone likes it, please feel free to comment.

Kindred

Attachment:
zip Wearing of the Grin.zip (59.33 KB, 1,711 downloads)
12-31-2012 21:24 Kindred is offline Send an Email to Kindred Search for Posts by Kindred Add Kindred to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

RE: New Story: "Wearin' O' The Grin" Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Great story! Very original concept. Would definitely like to see more done with those grin shoes. It seems like they're a curse when worn, but when removed it's many times worse. Imagine Andrea having to wear them without straps! Also loved the scene where Yasmine lost her flats. Did she have to go home without them?

Is Siobhan still in the model catalogue? I couldn't seem to find her, but I think I remember seeing that name in there at one point.
01-01-2013 19:35 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Kindred

Thread Starter Thread Started by Kindred
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Judge Melinda and Siobahn were characters I came up with, in Siobahn's case, I didn't see a model with that name and I wanted a model type Irish girl from Ireland and I love the name Siobahn.

In the case of Judge Melinda Belanger, I wanted a tough judge type with a extremely naughty side.

Thanks for reading,

Kindred
01-01-2013 23:22 Kindred is offline Send an Email to Kindred Search for Posts by Kindred Add Kindred to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

what a story! you really developed the leprechaun/magic theme into something epic. very well done. I love the dialogues of the leprechauns. much better old irish touch than I was able to create. thank you Smile
01-02-2013 12:39 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Kindred

Thanks Fantomaz, I picture the leprechauns as a couple of outcasts from Ireland who have found a wonderful and playful home in NyLondon. They are, in a sense, completely devoted to one another and that makes the dialogue a little easier to write. Great characters.

Thanks for the comments,

Kindred
01-02-2013 19:22 Kindred is offline Send an Email to Kindred Search for Posts by Kindred Add Kindred to your Buddy List
sheertorture

Registration Date: 05-07-2011

Greatest story ever! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
01-05-2013 05:19 sheertorture is offline Send an Email to sheertorture Search for Posts by sheertorture Add sheertorture to your Buddy List
Kindred

quote:
Originally posted by sheertorture
Greatest story ever! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Neither can I Sheer. Tell you the truth, I've been trying to formulate a new story and I haven't come up with anything yet, but I'll keep thinking. Maybe a crime drama.

Thanks for reading,

Kindred
01-07-2013 21:25 Kindred is offline Send an Email to Kindred Search for Posts by Kindred Add Kindred to your Buddy List
sheertorture

Dying in anticipation for your next story!
02-07-2013 04:15 sheertorture is offline Send an Email to sheertorture Search for Posts by sheertorture Add sheertorture to your Buddy List
sheertorture

had to read this one again for st. pat's day!
03-22-2013 03:02 sheertorture is offline Send an Email to sheertorture Search for Posts by sheertorture Add sheertorture to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Contributions » Stories/Written Works » New Story: "Wearin' O' The Grin"

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH