bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Member Lounge » Member's section » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Member's section
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Member's section Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Great job with the member's section. I'm loving all the new/old mini-comics.
12-09-2012 03:38 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

RE: Member's section Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks. some guys kept asking about that old stuff so when I saw an opportunity to make it available without having to spend to much time and energy I did it ...
12-09-2012 19:42 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male
Super Moderator/One-Shoe Guru

images/avatars/avatar-46.jpg

Registration Date: 04-05-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Finally was able to purchase the Magic Cinderella Moments package (haven't read it yet), and I've gotta say I'm very impressed with the new members section. There's a lot of really tantalizing things in here. Smile

12-14-2012 17:55 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by potk
Finally was able to purchase the Magic Cinderella Moments package (haven't read it yet), and I've gotta say I'm very impressed with the new members section. There's a lot of really tantalizing things in here. Smile

thanks. glad you like it. I tried to make it worthwhile for old and new members as well. so it's a hopefully good mixture of old and new stuff ...
12-14-2012 18:15 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male
Super Moderator/One-Shoe Guru

images/avatars/avatar-46.jpg

Registration Date: 04-05-2011

Yep, it's very exciting. The older parts of the Nylon Exhibition definitely have a lot of charm to them, and all of the WIP publications look great; I honestly can't tell which is the most interesting.

12-14-2012 18:19 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Member Lounge » Member's section

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH