bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Member Lounge » A Brief History of Nylons » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A Brief History of Nylons
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 A Brief History of Nylons Mandrake 11-23-2012 19:37
 RE: A Brief History of Nylons potk 11-27-2012 00:20
 RE: A Brief History of Nylons fantomaZ 11-30-2012 18:05
 RE: A Brief History of Nylons fantomaZ 11-30-2012 18:13

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

A Brief History of Nylons Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Loved the new (old) stuff you posted under "A Brief History of Nylons, Fantomaz. Most of those I've never seen before, and I am curious if more exists. The last pic looks especially good. Are you planning a remake of the Heist comic? The second to last one also looked very interesting. What's this from?
11-23-2012 19:37 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
potk potk is a male
Super Moderator/One-Shoe Guru

images/avatars/avatar-46.jpg

Registration Date: 04-05-2011

RE: A Brief History of Nylons Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mandrake
Loved the new (old) stuff you posted under "A Brief History of Nylons, Fantomaz. Most of those I've never seen before, and I am curious if more exists. The last pic looks especially good. Are you planning a remake of the Heist comic? The second to last one also looked very interesting. What's this from?

This is what I was pretty much thinking as well. The only ones I'm sure don't know are 2003-5 and 2008.

11-27-2012 00:20 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sorry, didn't see this post earlier. last one is a project I am currently working on. the page is part of the remake of "Copgames Cinderella Style" which is actually more like a brand new e-comic with an older part integrated. second to last is from a non public commission I did last year. I might use some parts of it for something new. but not sure yet how to assemble it. second part of heist is the commission I am working on right now. possibly doing a remake of part one to better fit into the new, more epic and yet more focused plot. but second part is scheduled to be finished between 1st of april and 1st of may next year. so nothing to be expected in the near future ...

and the early ones are just technically not good enough to be shown in a different context but this brief overview ...

anyway, glad you like it Smile
11-30-2012 18:05 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I might assemble a slightly larger exhibition of that kind in the upcoming member section. at first it will be accessible for all customers as a service without any extra payment. database is already prepared. if you purchased something your login data for download will also be valid for the member section for a some time ...
11-30-2012 18:13 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Member Lounge » A Brief History of Nylons

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH