bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Male Shoe Loss in Animation, Comics, Video Games, and Movies Mega Thread » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Male Shoe Loss in Animation, Comics, Video Games, and Movies Mega Thread
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Steven Of Alabasta Steven Of Alabasta is a male

images/avatars/avatar-35.png

Registration Date: 10-10-2012

Male Shoe Loss in Animation, Comics, Video Games, and Movies Mega Thread Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So, at the request of Mandrake, I am starting a spinoff thread regarding shoe loss from male media characters. I'm not sure how well this will do, but I'm starting this because I want to contribute to these boards after being a visitor for these past few months. The rules I am placing on this are these:

Male shoe loss pictures and links that don't fit on the main shoe loss thread can be posted here.

No NSFW pictures or links, unless otherwise stated when posting.

Follow the guidelines of the main shoe loss board when posting here, as if you were posting on the main board.

Above all have fun.

That's all for now.
10-16-2012 06:25 Steven Of Alabasta is offline Send an Email to Steven Of Alabasta Search for Posts by Steven Of Alabasta Add Steven Of Alabasta to your Buddy List
ko962 ko962 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-29.jpg

Registration Date: 08-07-2012

RE: Male Shoe Loss in Animation, Comics, Video Games, and Movies Mega Thread Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am not very interested in male shoe loss, for me it has to be female and heels, but here are some mister poll links and some of the messages are interesting and are worth a look. I know it’s not what you had in mind but!!

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/551593
http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/520728
http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/527398
10-16-2012 10:54 ko962 is offline Send an Email to ko962 Homepage of ko962 Search for Posts by ko962 Add ko962 to your Buddy List

Thread Starter Thread Started by Steven Of Alabasta
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nice finds. It's off to a good start with those. I will have more losses, and I will try to find female links for the main thread.
10-16-2012 22:24 Steven Of Alabasta is offline Send an Email to Steven Of Alabasta Search for Posts by Steven Of Alabasta Add Steven Of Alabasta to your Buddy List
abzapthane
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-07-2012

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This was a scene I remember very vividly as a kid - too bad it didn't happen to a female character Frown

Anyway, this is personally one of my favorite predicaments for a character losing a shoe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvnJWYaSuDs#t=6m40s
10-17-2012 04:15 abzapthane is offline Send an Email to abzapthane Search for Posts by abzapthane Add abzapthane to your Buddy List

Wonderful. I'll probably watch the Ghostbusters movies and Real Ghostbusters cartoon more with Halloween coming. Welcome to the boards.
10-17-2012 06:24 Steven Of Alabasta is offline Send an Email to Steven Of Alabasta Search for Posts by Steven Of Alabasta Add Steven Of Alabasta to your Buddy List

Pokémon Special Chapter 140 Page 8

Lt. Surge is looking for Gold and Silver. He finds some of their belongings, including Gold's left sneaker and Silver's right boot.

Pokémon Special Chapter 145 Page 3

A few chapters later, Gold and Silver are forced to fight some Sandslash in one shoe each...

Pokémon Special Chapter 145 Page 6

...and Surge arrives and gives back their shoes.

Some people were disappointed that there were no losses in the anime, but I do like these ones in the Pokémon Special manga.
10-18-2012 00:52 Steven Of Alabasta is offline Send an Email to Steven Of Alabasta Search for Posts by Steven Of Alabasta Add Steven Of Alabasta to your Buddy List
abzapthane
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-07-2012

I figured you may like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmuk_jqe8-k

From the old TMNT cartoon show. The turtles rob Rocksteady of his boots.
01-27-2013 07:50 abzapthane is offline Send an Email to abzapthane Search for Posts by abzapthane Add abzapthane to your Buddy List
hunter77721 hunter77721 is a male
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-54.jpg

Registration Date: 01-28-2012

I've found something, that You may be interesting in:
Bas-Boris Bode
about 2:52.
or this one:
Ben 10

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by hunter77721: 01-29-2013 20:15.

01-27-2013 10:47 hunter77721 is offline Send an Email to hunter77721 Search for Posts by hunter77721 Add hunter77721 to your Buddy List

Good work. I'm watching that Ben 10 short that drawing is referencing now.

The TMNT link is also good. Thank you, boys.
03-12-2013 05:38 Steven Of Alabasta is offline Send an Email to Steven Of Alabasta Search for Posts by Steven Of Alabasta Add Steven Of Alabasta to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Male Shoe Loss in Animation, Comics, Video Games, and Movies Mega Thread

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH