bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » E-Comics » Remakes of old comics and "A Stupid Bet" » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Remakes of old comics and "A Stupid Bet"
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Remakes of old comics and "A Stupid Bet" Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi Fantomaz. I was wondering which comics you were planning on remaking and when we can expect to see them. I'm really looking forward to the remake of "A Stupid Bet". This comic has a special place in my heart, since it's our first. It's also a favorite of mine since it has the best slow and tortuous shoe stealing scenes I've ever seen. Honestly, the buildup to the loss of Aynur's and Hatice's shoes in that comic was just brilliant and has not been matched since.
10-07-2012 11:55 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

working on it. we will have a prologue featuring Gabi and Lorena which triggers the shoe stealing site/board Aynur later finds on the internet. then the original "Stupid Bet" and then the "Challenges". both might get expanded. big projects that will need time. no idea yet when it will be ready ...
10-08-2012 07:52 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » E-Comics » Remakes of old comics and "A Stupid Bet"

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH