bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Member Lounge » One-shoe greetings! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page One-shoe greetings!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Powell
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-33.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2012

Thumb Up! One-shoe greetings! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello everybody!

I am one who has been known around one-shoe community as Nigel Powell. I am pleased to see a lot of one-shoe fans on this site. Looks like we're finally getting a hub? Tongue

Great job, fantomaZ! Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Powell: 10-03-2012 21:36.

10-03-2012 20:50 Powell is offline Send an Email to Powell Search for Posts by Powell Add Powell to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male
Super Moderator/One-Shoe Guru

images/avatars/avatar-46.jpg

Registration Date: 04-05-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi, nice to meet you! Big Grin

Hearing your name, it definitely does ring a bell. If I remember correctly, you had a spot on Droppedit's prevoius website on Geocities, along with Kinja?

10-03-2012 21:39 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
tealc176 tealc176 is a male
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-38.jpg

Registration Date: 04-30-2012

RE: One-shoe greetings! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

got any good one shoe or shoe loss storys to share with us?

10-03-2012 22:15 tealc176 is offline Send an Email to tealc176 Homepage of tealc176 Search for Posts by tealc176 Add tealc176 to your Buddy List
Powell
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Powell
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by potk

Hearing your name, it definitely does ring a bell. If I remember correctly, you had a spot on Droppedit's prevoius website on Geocities, along with Kinja?

Indeed! I made three issues of 'One Shoe Times', if anybody still remembers it.

10-03-2012 22:27 Powell is offline Send an Email to Powell Search for Posts by Powell Add Powell to your Buddy List
Powell
Triple Ace

RE: One-shoe greetings! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tealc176

Yes. I have a fine fiction story written in my native Russian language. Unfortunately I don't have time to translate it to English myself. Anybody know good company which can handle the task?

10-03-2012 22:29 Powell is offline Send an Email to Powell Search for Posts by Powell Add Powell to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

quote:
Originally posted by Powell
quote:

Indeed! I made three issues of 'One Shoe Times', if anybody still remembers it.

Yes, I remember those! I also remember there being another called the "Cinderella Magazine" or something done by someone else.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by tealc176

Yes. I have a fine fiction story written in my native Russian language. Unfortunately I don't have time to translate it to English myself. Anybody know good company which can handle the task?

...Google Translate? Wink

10-03-2012 23:24 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
Powell
Triple Ace

I would rather only see women wearing both shoes for the rest of my life than use Google Translate. Big Grin

Seriously, it won't work. That must be done by human to ensure quality.

10-04-2012 04:30 Powell is offline Send an Email to Powell Search for Posts by Powell Add Powell to your Buddy List
ko962 ko962 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-29.jpg

Registration Date: 08-07-2012

The Cinderella Magazine was done by a freind of mine Karen, it has not had any updates for a long time and I have lost contact with her at the moment.
10-04-2012 17:52 ko962 is offline Send an Email to ko962 Homepage of ko962 Search for Posts by ko962 Add ko962 to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

quote:
Hello everybody!

I am one who has been known around one-shoe community as Nigel Powell. I am pleased to see a lot of one-shoe fans on this site. Looks like we're finally getting a hub? Tongue

Great job, fantomaZ! Smile

thanks and welcome to the board Smile
btw: working on a compilation of Cinderella themed stories at the moment, so there might be something interesting released for the one shoe fans soon ...

greetz fantomaZ

fantomaZ has attached this image (reduced version):
0060_cover.jpg

10-05-2012 09:26 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Powell
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by fantomaZ
btw: working on a compilation of Cinderella themed stories at the moment, so there might be something interesting released for the one shoe fans soon ...
greetz fantomaZ

Good to hear! Looking forward to reading it. Smile

I already bought courtroom shoe throwing and vanishing shoes on plane and was very pleased.

An interesting question for you: can we expect one bare foot? So far it has only been one nyloned foot...Tongue I personally would be exicted if some girls worn (and lost!) their footwear with bare feet.Wink

10-05-2012 10:41 Powell is offline Send an Email to Powell Search for Posts by Powell Add Powell to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

quote:
quote:
greetz fantomaZ

I already bought courtroom shoe throwing and vanishing shoes on plane and was very pleased.

An interesting question for you: can we expect one bare foot? So far it has only been one nyloned foot...Tongue I personally would be exicted if some girls worn (and lost!) their footwear with bare feet.Wink

glad you liked it Smile

I tried once to provide barefoot versions of existing e-comics but it was not successful. too much work for too little extra income Frown
therefore I setup a special kind of commissions where you can remove any clothing items you'd like to remove. more expensive than ordinary e-comics but in comparison to other kinds of commissions quite cheap. maybe that would be of interest to you for selected pics/pages ...
10-05-2012 10:52 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Powell
Triple Ace

quote:
quote:
quote:
greetz fantomaZ

glad you liked it Smile

I tried once to provide barefoot versions of existing e-comics but it was not successful. too much work for too little extra income Frown
therefore I setup a special kind of commissions where you can remove any clothing items you'd like to remove. more expensive than ordinary e-comics but in comparison to other kinds of commissions quite cheap. maybe that would be of interest to you for selected pics/pages ...

Maybe you might consider doing some girls without nylons by default? Wink

10-05-2012 10:59 Powell is offline Send an Email to Powell Search for Posts by Powell Add Powell to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

The main reason you don't see too much barefoot content here is that we, the creators, vastly prefer nylons. I know fantomaz prefers nylons, and I certainly do. Other writers who contributed, such as Morfe, TeeHeeLawrence, Kindred, potk and Libtick also prefer nylons. I also think this community, as a whole, prefers nylons, but that's probably more as a consequence of the comics that this promotes. So nylon content is primarily what you'll see here. Bare feet actually doesn't do much of anything for me, personally, and I never had much interest in buying a tickling comic that contained mostly barefoot tickling (even if it contained some nylon tickling). I'm not sure if others here feel that way, but I have a feeling it's not an uncommon opinion.

At the time this site was created, most tickling comics available focused on barefoot tickling. Yes there were a few that had some nylon content, but it was usually quite sparse and far between. This site was created as an alternative to all the barefoot tickling comics you can find on the internet, as, at there is no site solely devoted to comics about nylon tickling. Hence the creation of Nylondon city, where pretty much all girls wear nylons. I must admit that nylon tickling has gotten a little more prevalent since we started, and fantomaz's comics no doubt played a part in the increase of nylon content, but this is still the only site that focuses on comics about shoe loss and nylon tickling and I'm glad there's finally a site that fills that niche.
10-05-2012 20:31 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Powell
Triple Ace

Well, I immediately realised that this site was made by fans of tickling. I can't really comment on that, for I have never been a ticking fan. I just don't know the score. Smile
Speaking for myself, I don't care that much if woman with one shoe wears any hosiery or not. For a true one shoe fan as myself, the turn-on is the fact of one shoe missing, not the fact of one foot being exposed. By the way, many people outside the topic often confuse my fetish for foot fetish. They think that I get excited by the sight of bare foot. That is absolutely not the case. Although I appreciate the beauty of female foot, she still has to wear something on her other foot. Smile
I think I'm starting to rant. More to the point, for me nylons is not an absolute must. It's good with them, and good without them. Therefore I'd love to see bare-legged women in the one shoe-themed comics.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Powell: 10-06-2012 23:33.

10-06-2012 23:33 Powell is offline Send an Email to Powell Search for Posts by Powell Add Powell to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

quote:
Well, I immediately realised that this site was made by fans of tickling. I can't really comment on that, for I have never been a ticking fan. I just don't know the score. Smile
Speaking for myself, I don't care that much if woman with one shoe wears any hosiery or not. For a true one shoe fan as myself, the turn-on is the fact of one shoe missing, not the fact of one foot being exposed. By the way, many people outside the topic often confuse my fetish for foot fetish. They think that I get excited by the sight of bare foot. That is absolutely not the case. Although I appreciate the beauty of female foot, she still has to wear something on her other foot. Smile
I think I'm starting to rant. More to the point, for me nylons is not an absolute must. It's good with them, and good without them. Therefore I'd love to see bare-legged women in the one shoe-themed comics.

You can pretty much say the same for me, but it really depends on what they're wearing to be honest.

10-06-2012 23:35 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
Powell
Triple Ace

quote:
quote:

You can pretty much say the same for me, but it really depends on what they're wearing to be honest.

I feel it's time to confess a terrible thing. I do NOT like RHT nylons and find them annoying. Big Grin If she wears them, it's not a great one shoe scene for me.

10-06-2012 23:41 Powell is offline Send an Email to Powell Search for Posts by Powell Add Powell to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

quote:
I feel it's time to confess a terrible thing. I do NOT like RHT nylons and find them annoying. Big Grin If she wears them, it's not a great one shoe scene for me.

I actually had to look those up since I'm not familiar with any brand of stocking, but I'll say I'm indifferent. When it comes ot stockings/nylons, reinfored toe and heel are my favourite.

10-06-2012 23:45 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
Powell
Triple Ace

RHT means exactly 'Reinforced Heel and Toe'. Not sure why, but I don't like them. Fishnets are my favourite.

10-06-2012 23:49 Powell is offline Send an Email to Powell Search for Posts by Powell Add Powell to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

Oh, whoops; can't say I'm a big fan of fishnets, though.

10-06-2012 23:51 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
Powell
Triple Ace

Fine-meshed fishnest are nice. When it becomes too coarse, it's not so attractive.

10-06-2012 23:59 Powell is offline Send an Email to Powell Search for Posts by Powell Add Powell to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Member Lounge » One-shoe greetings!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH