bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Real Life Experiences » jackpot » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page jackpot
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

jackpot Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

dreams come true sometimes. a beautiful woman living very close to me, looking gorgeous in nylons and high heeled shoes ... and you won't believe it SHARING THE SAME FANTASIES I HAVE JUST THE OTHER WAY ROUND ... today she wore classic high heels with straps and some tiny holes at the side where you could stick in various objects. had my index finger in her shoe very soon. litterally tickled her shoes off her feet several times. tickled her with feathers, chop sticks, brushes, fingers and even more exotic items, tickeld her until she had tears in her eyes, until she could stand no more. all that happened in a public park and lasted three hours. even got some photos although I was focusing on something else as you can probably imagine Wink

story will be continued and might make it into a future member area if I can find a way for documenting what's going on without reducing the fun for both of us ...

this sadly might influence the release dates of e-comics to come, as at the moment I can't really think about anything else but her soft nylon clad soles ...
09-10-2012 15:35 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

RE: jackpot Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Haha, good for you! It's great to find a woman into the same stuff. Can't wait to see what comes out of it.
09-10-2012 17:16 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
ko962 ko962 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-29.jpg

Registration Date: 08-07-2012

RE: jackpot Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow nice one, wish I could have such luck.
09-10-2012 20:07 ko962 is offline Send an Email to ko962 Homepage of ko962 Search for Posts by ko962 Add ko962 to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by fantomaZ
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

we met on the internet - something like the TMF but in german - she showed no activities. but I dropped her a line because the only info was that she lives in my hometown. I was sceptical in the beginning. as you might have experienced yourself half of the women you might find are fake. still we exchanged some stories and got both so excited that we agreed on a date. I still wasn't totally sure when I went to the location today and when a man stepped closer I was instantly ready to hit him in anger ... but it wasn't him. she sat there, a beautiful woman, very elegant, long legs, small feet, tan nylons and those stylish shoes ... god, I was like thunderstruck!

so to sum it up: never give up hope! Smile

questions on this topic welcome. and I'll try to upload at least one of those pics I mentioned. just have to make sure, that she cannot be recognized by those ...
09-10-2012 20:26 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

her pretty feet when still wearing both of her shoes ...

fantomaZ has attached this image (reduced version):
10-09-12_1023.jpg

09-10-2012 21:14 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Administrator

That's wonderful! What sort of things was she into?
09-11-2012 01:07 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Carlosfonteira

Registration Date: 05-30-2012

Man! You're the luckiest guy in the world! Well deserved! XD
Good luck for the next sessions XD
09-11-2012 12:42 Carlosfonteira is offline Send an Email to Carlosfonteira Search for Posts by Carlosfonteira Add Carlosfonteira to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Mandrake
That's wonderful! What sort of things was she into?

well, it was all packed into a story. challenges of different kind - like trying to keep her shoe on while being tickled. threatening to confiscate her shoe if she wouldn't do as told. I was free to do anything I wanted. I just stopped tickling when people passed by. but it gave her an additional kick when they looked curious what was happening ...
09-12-2012 07:06 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Carlosfonteira
Man! You're the luckiest guy in the world! Well deserved! XD
Good luck for the next sessions XD

thanks Smile
09-12-2012 07:06 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
ko962 ko962 is a male
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by fantomaZ

Nice shoes I would love to have taken one of them off her foot. Did you make her wear just one shoe and did you manage get any pics?
09-12-2012 19:56 ko962 is offline Send an Email to ko962 Homepage of ko962 Search for Posts by ko962 Add ko962 to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by ko962
quote:

Nice shoes I would love to have taken one of them off her foot. Did you make her wear just one shoe and did you manage get any pics?

lot's of one shoe scenes, but no pics of that. sorry. I was focused on the thing itself.
09-12-2012 20:02 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
ko962 ko962 is a male
Triple Ace

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ko962
quote:

lot's of one shoe scenes, but no pics of that. sorry. I was focused on the thing itself.

If I was you I would be doing the same!!!!! I was only hoping there might be some pics.
09-12-2012 21:05 ko962 is offline Send an Email to ko962 Homepage of ko962 Search for Posts by ko962 Add ko962 to your Buddy List
Administrator

Always great when you can roleplay your fantasies with a girl. Still looking for one willing to do that for me. Smile
09-13-2012 02:47 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
fantomaZ
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Mandrake
Always great when you can roleplay your fantasies with a girl. Still looking for one willing to do that for me. Smile

wishing you luck for this. it's definitly much better than anything you can buy ...
09-13-2012 09:25 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

I couldn't resist starting to recreate the scenes in poser. so I will be able to provide some pics showing how it really looked like ...
09-13-2012 09:27 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
ko962 ko962 is a male
Triple Ace

quote:
I couldn't resist starting to recreate the scenes in poser. so I will be able to provide some pics showing how it really looked like ...

I look forward to seeing them.
09-13-2012 17:43 ko962 is offline Send an Email to ko962 Homepage of ko962 Search for Posts by ko962 Add ko962 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Real Life Experiences » jackpot

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH