bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Games where girls lose their shoes » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Games where girls lose their shoes 3 Votes - Average Rating: 9.333 Votes - Average Rating: 9.333 Votes - Average Rating: 9.333 Votes - Average Rating: 9.33
Posts in this Thread Author Date
« Previous Page
 RE: Games where girls lose their shoes GiantSquid33 04-16-2020 01:32
 RE: Games where girls lose their shoes grizzletoad1 04-16-2020 01:43
 RE: Games where girls lose their shoes Mandrake 07-13-2020 20:46
 RE: Games where girls lose their shoes Nopperabo 07-14-2020 00:51
 desaster report 4 bosArt 09-13-2020 14:10
 RE: Games where girls lose their shoes grizzletoad1 09-13-2020 18:00
 RE: Games where girls lose their shoes bosArt 09-13-2020 18:33
 RE: Games where girls lose their shoes Mandrake 02-09-2022 19:42
 RotWT Sonic52 05-15-2022 10:17
 RE: RotWT Nepenthy 05-17-2022 12:58
 RE: RotWT Martina_Martes 05-29-2022 22:11
 RE: Games where girls lose their shoes jr5713 05-16-2022 04:32
 RE: Games where girls lose their shoes Mandrake 05-17-2022 01:21
 RE: Games where girls lose their shoes LiberaEtImpera 05-17-2022 04:57
 RE: Games where girls lose their shoes Sonic52 05-17-2022 10:20
 RE: Games where girls lose their shoes jr5713 05-24-2022 15:10
 RE: Games where girls lose their shoes Mandrake 05-25-2022 01:29
 RE: Games where girls lose their shoes Mandrake 05-25-2022 02:17
 RE: Games where girls lose their shoes omega 07-19-2022 15:48
 RE: Games where girls lose their shoes omega 09-25-2022 13:13
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
GiantSquid33

Registration Date: 09-17-2017

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

https://death-mark.fandom.com/wiki/Red_Riding_Hood

This character is from a game called Death Mark. I don't know if there is much more to it than you see here though. It's basically a visual novel so there isn't that much interactivity and whenever they show her it's just the exact picture you see here. I don't know if they ever specify how she lost the shoe.
04-16-2020 01:32 GiantSquid33 is offline Send an Email to GiantSquid33 Search for Posts by GiantSquid33 Add GiantSquid33 to your Buddy List
grizzletoad1 grizzletoad1 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-78.jpg

Registration Date: 08-21-2013

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

According to her bio, she was abducted and tortured before committing suicide and becoming a spirit. Probably lost it there. Must be in the narrative somewhere.
04-16-2020 01:43 grizzletoad1 is offline Send an Email to grizzletoad1 Homepage of grizzletoad1 Search for Posts by grizzletoad1 Add grizzletoad1 to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by Mandrake

Here's another game with a ghost. She kicks her shoes off to attack. Only problem? she doesn't have feet Frown
https://twitter.com/utsugame/status/1277487099814400000
07-13-2020 20:46 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Nopperabo
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-31.jpg

Registration Date: 12-31-2011

It's related to this cartoon. The shoes are actually independent entitles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byAfC5yW_hw
07-14-2020 00:51 Nopperabo is offline Send an Email to Nopperabo Search for Posts by Nopperabo Add Nopperabo to your Buddy List
bosArt
admin

Registration Date: 09-17-2014

desaster report 4 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't know if this is concept art, part of a cut scene or actually happening in game. it's definitely not in the free demo, but maybe someone has tried the full game already (available on steam for PC) ...

bosArt has attached this image (reduced version):
 Disaster_Report_4_Review_2020.05.12-6--b
uffed1.jpg

09-13-2020 14:10 bosArt is offline Send an Email to bosArt Search for Posts by bosArt Add bosArt to your Buddy List
grizzletoad1 grizzletoad1 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-78.jpg

Registration Date: 08-21-2013

Great pic. Only wish she were wearing a heel instead of a flat. Could have had the other shoe in her hand with a broken heel too. Would have really made the scene pop!
09-13-2020 18:00 grizzletoad1 is offline Send an Email to grizzletoad1 Homepage of grizzletoad1 Search for Posts by grizzletoad1 Add grizzletoad1 to your Buddy List
bosArt
admin

Registration Date: 09-17-2014

quote:
Originally posted by grizzletoad1
Great pic. Only wish she were wearing a heel instead of a flat. Could have had the other shoe in her hand with a broken heel too. Would have really made the scene pop!

it's actually a high heel with a broken heel. you can see it if you look closely. from other pics you can find on the net it seems as if she might have broken off the other heel on purpose to gain flats. in the demo she's wearing different high heels without straps. no idea if she changes shoes at some point or looses them in an accident or if the whole damaged shoe theme is just concept art ...

09-13-2020 18:33 bosArt is offline Send an Email to bosArt Search for Posts by bosArt Add bosArt to your Buddy List
Administrator

Not sure if I can add this to the list because it's not confirmed, but it's one to look out for. In CrisTales the main character (Crisbell) wears very large loose fitting shoes. How she keeps those shoes on I don't know. Especially since she wears stockings and when she's wearing a different pari of shoes (blue flats) you can tell she has tiny feet. I don't think she loses her shoes at any point but I've only played it a bit. However, I did find out that there is a part later in the game where a statue (named Paulina) gives you her high heeled shoe to ride in as a boat. Unfortunately I don't think you ever see her feet. If anyone who has played this can provide more details please let me know. It looks like an interesting rpg that involves time travel so I might get around to playing it eventually, but don't have much time. It's on gamepass.
02-09-2022 19:42 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Sonic52
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-43.jpg

Registration Date: 07-29-2012

RotWT Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've been working on an RPGmaker game where the focus is to make female characters lose their shoes in battle, in the current demo there are a lot of women wearing heels and a few of them also have stockings.

Download Link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HUJL0vv...kmqQcyQDGK/view
05-15-2022 10:17 Sonic52 is offline Send an Email to Sonic52 Search for Posts by Sonic52 Add Sonic52 to your Buddy List
Nepenthy Nepenthy is a male

images/avatars/avatar-61.jpg

Registration Date: 11-29-2020

RE: RotWT Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I wish in future updates we can select which shoe to loss, left or right

why there are significantly more right shoe loss then left shoe loss...Confused
05-17-2022 12:58 Nepenthy is offline Send an Email to Nepenthy Search for Posts by Nepenthy Add Nepenthy to your Buddy List
Martina_Martes Martina_Martes is a female

Registration Date: 05-22-2020

Big Grin RE: RotWT Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Gotta say , love it . cant wait to see how it progresses keeps us up
05-29-2022 22:11 Martina_Martes is offline Send an Email to Martina_Martes Search for Posts by Martina_Martes Add Martina_Martes to your Buddy List
jr5713 jr5713 is a male

Registration Date: 04-27-2021

I played the demo, very nice job!
05-16-2022 04:32 jr5713 is offline Send an Email to jr5713 Search for Posts by jr5713 Add jr5713 to your Buddy List
Administrator

I agree, it was excellent, definitely looking forward to the full game.
05-17-2022 01:21 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
LiberaEtImpera

Registration Date: 07-10-2021

That was a nice demo. I have some experience in videogame design so might be able to help if you need.
05-17-2022 04:57 LiberaEtImpera is offline Send an Email to LiberaEtImpera Search for Posts by LiberaEtImpera Add LiberaEtImpera to your Buddy List
Sonic52
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-43.jpg

Registration Date: 07-29-2012

We've got the design/programming stuff down at the moment, I appreciate the offer though Smile
What we're really in need of is someone that can do pixel sprite work and music
05-17-2022 10:20 Sonic52 is offline Send an Email to Sonic52 Search for Posts by Sonic52 Add Sonic52 to your Buddy List
jr5713 jr5713 is a male

Registration Date: 04-27-2021

I know I'm late to the party but wow, Carlos Fonteira's Pink Lodge game is amazing!
05-24-2022 15:10 jr5713 is offline Send an Email to jr5713 Search for Posts by jr5713 Add jr5713 to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by jr5713
I know I'm late to the party but wow, Carlos Fonteira's Pink Lodge game is amazing!

Yeah, it's very good. I helped with some of the text. Some of it is a little too lewd for my taste, but it is very well made. The last part should be out soon. Also really looking forward to Scratch's new game, that demo was excellent.
05-25-2022 01:29 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Administrator

Broken Age - A really good point and click adventure game by Tim Schafer that's free on gamepass right now. There's actually a few shoe loss scenes in this game. But only one where you actually see the shoes come off.

In Act 1, there's a scene where 4 girls get snatched out of their shoes by Mog Chothra and then get eaten. Now, to be fair, I'm not sure they're wearing shoes to begin with, as their dresses are long and they appear to be dressed as cupcakes. But the first girl to get eaten is definitely wearing stockings, and since girls usually don't go out wearing stockings without shoes I'm guessing they are.

https://youtu.be/mag-VsLvW_M?t=460

The next one is when Vella loses her cloud shoes temporarily in Act 1 when she falls through a lumberjack's house. Unfortunately you don't actually see the shoes come off.

https://youtu.be/mag-VsLvW_M?t=2371

But the best is in act 2 when Vella loses her cloud shoes while walking on whipped cream sludge. There's a nice close up here, but you never see her toes. Perhaps it's because she's wearing hosiery of some kind, but I doubt it since she goes through much of the game barefoot and they'd be torn to shreds. Still I like to imagine she is.

https://youtu.be/Aq_oal5Nt_U?t=2413

There's also an unusually large amount of shoe themed puzzles in this game, I suspect one of the people who worked on this game had a thing for shoes, but those are the only shoe loss scenes. I'm still playing through this game so there may be more. If so I'll add it here.
05-25-2022 02:17 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroe...when_damaged_i/
07-19-2022 15:48 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mek4j_tKtJg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hYYNok-Yis

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by omega: 09-25-2022 13:16.

09-25-2022 13:13 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Games where girls lose their shoes

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH