bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Contributions » Stories/Written Works » Hosedon University: The Freshman Melissa » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hosedon University: The Freshman Melissa
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ticklenv ticklenv is a male

Registration Date: 03-31-2011

Hosedon University: The Freshman Melissa Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It is the first of a new semester at Hosedon University. Melissa Madison, a pretty brunette, with hazel eyes, is a freshman. She is a short and petite 18 year-old. She graduated from high school with a pretty high grade point average. And, if you ask any of her friends, they would summarize her up as being a nerdy skater girl. She selected Hosedon University for their excellent business undergraduate program.

It is now 7 am Monday morning, and Melissa wakes up in her dorm room - to the sound of her old alarm clock. She crawls out of bed in her pajamas, and makes her way to the closet. Hosedon University has a strict dress code for all business majors; so, she pulls out a pair of black cotton slacks, and a nice white button-up shirt. She goes over to her dresser, and looks for a pair of nylons...

"I could swear that I bought some pantyhose the other day," she said to herself.

She ended up settling for a pair of thin black crew socks. "I hope these are ok, considering the dress code say nylons only." After getting dressed, she puts her black socked feet in a pair of black flats. Her black slacks are long enough, so nobody can see that she is not wearing the required nylons.

Melissa makes her way to her first class, which is a astronomy class. The room is pretty traditional, with individual desks, and a white marker board in the front of the room. She takes a seat, and pulls all of her class materials from her bag.

Not a moment later... The desk in front of her becomes occupied by a very gorgeous blonde. After she removed all of her class items from her bag, and placing them on her desk - she turns around...

"Hi, my name is Ashley, you must be new here."

Melissa responds, "Yeah, I'm a freshman, and my name is Melissa."

Ashley checks out her attire...

"So, I'm guessing your a business major?" Ashley asks.

"Yes, I am," Melissa responds. " I'm guessing your not, since you are dressed pretty casual."

The gorgeous blonde is wearing a red t-shirt, tight blue jeans, and white sneakers.

"Yeah, well, I am here on a athletic scholarship for cheerleading and softball," Ashley answers back.

Ashley looks down at Melissa's feet, where her legs are crossed, and her foot hanging few inches from the ground. She has a fetish for girls in nylons and their feet, she is very aware of the schools dress code for business majors. She looks up at Melissa, and sees her looking over the class syllabus. Ashley turns around in her seat facing the front of the class.

After a few seconds, Ashley's hand makes her way down to Melissa's dangling foot, and she takes a hold of the heel of the shoe. Melissa feeling something grabbing her shoe, starts having flashbacks from high school - when her friends used to pull-off and steal her shoes.

"Oh no, please don't Ashley!" Melissa whispers.

Ashley pretends not hear her, and starts slowly pulling off the black size 6 shoe. Melissa starts curling her little black socked toes, but feels the sole of her foot sliding out of her shoe. After a brief second, Melissa lost the shoe battle to Ashley with her little toes wiggling in the air.

Ashley looks down once again and whispers, "It looks like somebody is not up to code!" As she giggles afterwards.

"Come on Ashley! Give me my shoe back, before I get caught," Melissa pleads.

"Oh fine then," as Ashley drops the shoe to the floor.

Melissa quickly retrieves her shoe and looks around. "Oh good! Nobody saw my socked foot!"

After dropping Melissa's show onto the floor - Ashley pulls out her cell phone, and begins texting some friends...

To Be Continued...
08-16-2012 03:24 ticklenv is offline Send an Email to ticklenv Search for Posts by ticklenv Add ticklenv to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool. I wonder if Ashley is wearing nylons under her sneakers. Smile
08-16-2012 04:27 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
ticklenv ticklenv is a male

Registration Date: 03-31-2011

Thread Starter Thread Started by ticklenv
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mandrake
Cool. I wonder if Ashley is wearing nylons under her sneakers. Smile

It might get interesting. Smile
08-16-2012 04:55 ticklenv is offline Send an Email to ticklenv Search for Posts by ticklenv Add ticklenv to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

nice buildup, curious to read how it continues Smile
08-19-2012 08:49 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Contributions » Stories/Written Works » Hosedon University: The Freshman Melissa

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH