bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » One shoe in dreams » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page One shoe in dreams
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ko962 ko962 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-29.jpg

Registration Date: 08-07-2012

One shoe in dreams Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We all have dreams and I have often had them with a woman wearing one shoe or boot.
I had a dream last night, there was a woman walking around town wearing one knee high boot, for some reason I was told told to write a story about how she lost her boot, it was very enjoyable. Big Grin
08-14-2012 08:38 ko962 is offline Send an Email to ko962 Homepage of ko962 Search for Posts by ko962 Add ko962 to your Buddy List
tealc176 tealc176 is a male
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-38.jpg

Registration Date: 04-30-2012

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i once had a dream where i stole girls shoes (it was on one shoe fore each girl) and they all were wearing sneakers and skate shoes.

it was a very great dream.

08-14-2012 19:32 tealc176 is offline Send an Email to tealc176 Homepage of tealc176 Search for Posts by tealc176 Add tealc176 to your Buddy List
ko962 ko962 is a male
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by ko962
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That sounds a nice dream.
I just remembered another dream it was set on the high street and every woman was wearing one shoe, they would come up to me and say have you seen my shoe. Then I would look down and see her with one shoe on and one bare foot. Then the next thing I knew I was in a hugh warehouse and it was full of single shoes, women were walking in and taking off one shoe and throwing it onto the pile of odd shoes and walking out past me one shod. It was great. Pleased
I wonder what the dream shrinks would say it was all about, something stupid I expect.
08-14-2012 20:36 ko962 is offline Send an Email to ko962 Homepage of ko962 Search for Posts by ko962 Add ko962 to your Buddy List
Forum Ace

i had another dream last night where two girls i know in RL let me take there shoes off there feet and they were wearing sneakers and socks and they let me keep the shoes.

08-15-2012 23:49 tealc176 is offline Send an Email to tealc176 Homepage of tealc176 Search for Posts by tealc176 Add tealc176 to your Buddy List
ko962 ko962 is a male
Triple Ace

Nice one.
08-16-2012 09:10 ko962 is offline Send an Email to ko962 Homepage of ko962 Search for Posts by ko962 Add ko962 to your Buddy List
hunter77721 hunter77721 is a male
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-54.jpg

Registration Date: 01-28-2012

I remember one dream - I think, that was very first one-shoe dream taht I ever had. Me and one girl from my class were running away from something through our neighborhood, from which all humans disappeared. We were scared because we heard that there's something chasing us, and we have not seen anything. So wa only could run, and at one point, I saw that the girl had lost one shoe somewhere during our escape, and her right foot is completely bare. But she did not pay attention to it and we're still escaping. Finally, we hid behind an abandoned tram. She looked at me and said: "I think we're safe. But where everyone has disappeared?" We left behind the tram. Around us was a strange quiet. "Oh, no! I lost my shoe!" she whispered, as she noticed it. We walked through the deserted quarter.

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by hunter77721: 05-04-2013 20:33.

05-04-2013 19:18 hunter77721 is offline Send an Email to hunter77721 Search for Posts by hunter77721 Add hunter77721 to your Buddy List
Nopperabo
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-31.jpg

Registration Date: 12-31-2011

I've had a LOT of them (pity I have such a crappy memory, so I can't remember most of them) I seem to recall one a few years ago that was something along the lines as follows. I was in my sunroom on the computer when the doorbell rings, I answer it, and the girl I had a sort of crush on in high school is there and says she has popped by to visit. When she comes in she takes off her shoes so as not to get the rug dirty..and that's when I woke up.

Most of the other ones I remember are more along the lined of "viewed" dreams .i.e. the kind where you dream you are seeing something (like a movie or a TV shoe), as opposed to that something is happening to you. I recall two Scoody Doo related ones a few months ago. In one Fred, Daphne and Velma were all wearing one shoe (because the ghost they were hunting was haunting a morgue, and they were disguised as sheeted cadavers with toe tags.) A month or so before that I dreams I saw a music video where someone sang a calypso song about Scooby being sued by a woman for stealing one of her red boots and eating it. And then years ago there was a variation of Pinnocio featuring a version of the blue fairy who dispensed her magic by pouring it out of one of her blue high heels. (If these dreams sound illogical, bear in mind I'm the guy who when he was a kid dreamed about seeing a disney promo for a series of a dozen or so Mary Poppins sequels they had dreamed up (Including Mary Poppins versus the Robotic Mary Poppins).
05-05-2013 00:57 Nopperabo is offline Send an Email to Nopperabo Search for Posts by Nopperabo Add Nopperabo to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

I very rarely get dreams like that. The one I remember was when I was a kid. I got to remove the shoe from a teacher of mine and tickle her stocking foot. Don't remember having any others since Frown .
05-05-2013 09:18 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Forum Ace

I have hardly been getting some real life one shoe dreams lately but i have been getting a few in the 3D custom girl world aka Neo-Japan if your familiar with Redfalcon23's story's.

Anyway in most of the dreams i'm working along side my 'girlfriend' Sayumi Imawano and we're pretty much tying up many of the girls and stealing one or two shoes but we mostly end up getting caught in the end by the police or sometimes get away.

06-06-2013 04:52 tealc176 is offline Send an Email to tealc176 Homepage of tealc176 Search for Posts by tealc176 Add tealc176 to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

quote:
Originally posted by tealc176
I have hardly been getting some real life one shoe dreams lately but i have been getting a few in the 3D custom girl world aka Neo-Japan if your familiar with Redfalcon23's story's.

Anyway in most of the dreams i'm working along side my 'girlfriend' Sayumi Imawano and we're pretty much tying up many of the girls and stealing one or two shoes but we mostly end up getting caught in the end by the police or sometimes get away.

Love those story lines. I'm glad someone is continuing the adventures of Sayumi.
06-06-2013 07:38 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Forum Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Mandrake
quote:
Originally posted by tealc176

Love those story lines. I'm glad someone is continuing the adventures of Sayumi.

yeah trust me it's thanks to those kind of dreams that i get some new story idea's that have Sayumi in them.

06-06-2013 08:27 tealc176 is offline Send an Email to tealc176 Homepage of tealc176 Search for Posts by tealc176 Add tealc176 to your Buddy List
Forum Ace

well this isn't so much as one shoe but it's still a dream. you see in this dream i'm watching a movie (the name escapes me) where a pair of teenage girls who are wearing hose and one has sneakers the other has flats. Are the main characters and the movie isn't the same twice for some reason but around the half way point the first girl lose's her left sneaker to some mud while the other girl is ok until she nearly gets run over by bicycle and lose's her flats and one falls into the nearby river never to be seen again. and they stay that way for the rest of the movie until they run into this monster who is alot like mandraka's dervipus when they run into a pond of the derv made by an asteroid srike. First sneaker girl accidently walks in to the derv and her sneaker falls right off as it had no hope of staying on because the derv is sticky then as flats girl helps her friend out of the derv the dervipus grabs them both and she lose's her shoe as the creature then tickles them until they pass out then they spend the last 15 minutes of the movie shoeless. Also i should mention that all this is taking place in a 3DCG world. So yeah weird dream.

10-11-2014 21:21 tealc176 is offline Send an Email to tealc176 Homepage of tealc176 Search for Posts by tealc176 Add tealc176 to your Buddy List
ko962 ko962 is a male
Triple Ace

Interesting dream, I would like to see that movie if it is ever made.
10-12-2014 12:51 ko962 is offline Send an Email to ko962 Homepage of ko962 Search for Posts by ko962 Add ko962 to your Buddy List
Forum Ace

who on this forum wouldn't.

10-12-2014 15:43 tealc176 is offline Send an Email to tealc176 Homepage of tealc176 Search for Posts by tealc176 Add tealc176 to your Buddy List
grizzletoad1 grizzletoad1 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-78.jpg

Registration Date: 08-21-2013

Big Grin Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If people don't start buying my novel in quantity, the chances of ever seeing that story as a film are pretty much nil!
10-12-2014 21:14 grizzletoad1 is offline Send an Email to grizzletoad1 Homepage of grizzletoad1 Search for Posts by grizzletoad1 Add grizzletoad1 to your Buddy List
grizzletoad1 grizzletoad1 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-78.jpg

Registration Date: 08-21-2013

Wink Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's www.therailroadman.com by the way!
10-12-2014 21:16 grizzletoad1 is offline Send an Email to grizzletoad1 Homepage of grizzletoad1 Search for Posts by grizzletoad1 Add grizzletoad1 to your Buddy List
ko962 ko962 is a male
Triple Ace

I had an interesting dream last night. I dreamt that I was in town and there were men and women walking around wearing only one shoe, then I came across a pile of odd shoes etc next to a patch of wet concrete with shoe impressions in it. It turned that people had stepped in the wet concrete and they wanted compensation for the damage to their footwear. So they were told to leave one shoe with their name and address there, but if they wanted to claim more money they should spend the next hour or so walking around town with only one shoe on to prove they were inconvenienced and to be seen on the cctv. Well I had to join in so I stepped in the wet concrete then unzipped my ankle boot put my name and address inside my boot and left it on the pile of shoes etc. Then I walked around town minus one boot looking at the women wearing one shoe, boot, sandal etc. This dream seemed to last a long time, it was great.
02-28-2017 16:27 ko962 is offline Send an Email to ko962 Homepage of ko962 Search for Posts by ko962 Add ko962 to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

Shoe Loss Interview Podcast Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I had a dream that there was a fetish themed podcast where women who worked in the entertainment such as actresses, models and singers were interviewed their favourite type of shoes, specific brands that they like and at the end of the episode they would have to talk about a vulnerable and embarrassing moment where they lost a shoe or had one stolen and how it made them feel. Like Ariana Grande losing her shoe during a performance or Karlie Kloss losing a shoe on a runway.
11-29-2020 13:39 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
hunter77721 hunter77721 is a male
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-54.jpg

Registration Date: 01-28-2012

RE: Shoe Loss Interview Podcast Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That podcast should be completed by displaying pictures or videos of accidents with shoes. I would like to watch every episode in real life
(I can remember, that Uma Thurman lost her high heel running away of paparazzo.)

11-29-2020 15:54 hunter77721 is offline Send an Email to hunter77721 Search for Posts by hunter77721 Add hunter77721 to your Buddy List
MerpserGuy

images/avatars/avatar-69.jpeg

Registration Date: 06-29-2021

Mary Tyler Moore Shoe Loss Dream Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It is really cool to see some posts about one shoe dreams, even though I first saw this a few years ago, before I joined this forum.

Last night, I had a dream about Mary Tyler Moore as Laura Petrie losing a shoe on an episode of The Dick Van Dyke Show, and she spends mostly the whole episode wearing one high heeled shoe. I will definitely tell you guys sort of every part of it, and I am gonna tell you guys about it in sort of Wikipedia style.

The episode began with Laura Petrie (Mary Tyler Moore) talking to her friend Millie Helper (Ann Morgan Guilbert). Laura was wearing a long sleeve sweater jacket, a knee length dress, and she was wearing her black high heeled pointed toe slip on pumps.

After the opening scene, we see Laura in the kitchen setting up a ladder in the kitchen getting ready to replace a lightbulb and her son Ritchie (Larry Matthews) comes home from school from the back door. Then Laura climbs a ladder with her shoes on. As she is climbing the ladder, her right shoe falls off of her right foot, and it lands on the kitchen floor. Then we hear Laura say oh, my shoe. So now, Laura Petrie has now lost her shoe. Laura tells Ritchie to go to his room and work on his homework. Ritchie says okay and leaves the kitchen off camera. After Laura successfully changes the lightbulb, she climbs down the ladder and when she looks down on the ground and she notices that her shoe is not in the kitchen. Now, Laura has noticed that her shoe is missing. She walks out of the kitchen wearing one shoe and she is walking around the living room looking for her shoe. At one point she sees Ritchie, putting his jacket away, and she even asks Ritchie if he has seen her shoe and Ritchie said he does not know. Laura continues looking for her shoe and she puts away the ladder and the burnt light bulb she used off camera.

Then we see a random scene of Rob Petrie (Dick Van Dyke) at his work office with Sally Rogers (Rose Marie), Buddy Sorrell (Morey Amsterdam) and Mel Cooley (Richard Deacon). After that scene, Rob arrives home and he sees Laura walking into the living room. Laura is still wearing one shoe on and one shoe off and when Rob sees Laura in her one shoe state, he asks her, Honey! What happened to your shoe?. Then Laura explains to Rob how she lost her shoe and tells him she is unable to find it, and then Rob says that Laura looks beautiful wearing one shoe. At that point, Laura did her usual things all while wearing one shoe and she even says she is getting use to wearing one shoe.

At the penultimate scene of the episode, Rob and Laura goes to see Ritchie in his bedroom and they both tell him that he needs to get ready for bed soon. Then finally, Laura sees and finds her shoe sitting on his bed. As it turns out Ritchie was the one who took her shoe and had it the whole time. Ritchie grabs her shoe off the bed and Ritchie tells his parents that he took her shoe when Laura was not looking, and he said he did that to play a joke on her and he played with her shoe a little bit. Rob and Laura laughed a little about the shoe joke. Then Ritchie gave Laura her shoe back to her and Laura puts her shoe back on her right foot, wearing both shoes again.

In the final scene, Rob and Laura are in the living room talking about the one shoe state, Rob then compliments her shoes, and the he goes to the bedroom and then we see a closeup shot of her shoes. Laura smiles, walks into the bedroom, and the episode ends.

I have seen some episodes of The Dick Van Dyke Show but not all of the episodes though. I really wish someone can write a fan-fiction script for this dream episode I had. Just saying! But other than that, it was a really good dream.

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by MerpserGuy: 01-02-2023 04:40.

07-20-2021 18:23 MerpserGuy is offline Send an Email to MerpserGuy Search for Posts by MerpserGuy Add MerpserGuy to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » One shoe in dreams

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH