bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » The Sims » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Sims
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
JollyRoger1955

Registration Date: 08-09-2012

The Sims Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I would love to have the Sims put their shoes on one at a time and maybe have a shoe loss routine or a one shoe trend. What do you guys think?
08-09-2012 00:55 JollyRoger1955 is offline Send an Email to JollyRoger1955 Search for Posts by JollyRoger1955 Add JollyRoger1955 to your Buddy List
ko962 ko962 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-29.jpg

Registration Date: 08-07-2012

RE: The Sims Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Never played the game my-self but my daughter plays it, so I have seen the some of the charactors. So yes it would be fun and I suppose you could make her wear one shoe and then hide the other one, then she would have to walk around one shod, on a shoe hunt!!!
08-09-2012 19:48 ko962 is offline Send an Email to ko962 Homepage of ko962 Search for Posts by ko962 Add ko962 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » The Sims

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH