bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Member Lounge » Girly girls or Tomboys? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Girly girls or Tomboys? 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

Girly girls or Tomboys? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Between girly girls and tomboys what do you prefer? Tomboys usually have shorter hair and wear pants, boots and sneakers, they don't really wear stocking that much but they are usually more playful and less timid and are ok with pranks being on them.

I personally prefer feminine women who normally have longer hair and wear skirts, low-cut shoes and stockings. Tomboys might put themselves in situations where they might lose a sneaker (for example soccer or tag) but girly girls normally wear shoes that are much easier to lose just by misstepping.

Any way what do you prefer a girl who's wearing pants and a pair of sneakers or boots concealing her feet and legs making it an mystery of what is underneath but is willing to get herself into a situation that would a make her lose a shoe and is ok with playful pranks being played on he?. Or do you prefer a girl who's not into pranks or games but could lose a shoe easily anyway?
07-26-2012 18:05 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

RE: Girly girls or Tomboys? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I love them both. But there's nothing better than a cute tomboy who wears stockings underneath her jeans and sneakers.
07-26-2012 20:29 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
potk potk is a male
Super Moderator/One-Shoe Guru

images/avatars/avatar-46.jpg

Registration Date: 04-05-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm gonna have to go tomboy as well, since they seem more prone to more interesting accidents due to their rough and tough personalities, and that they seem to have more variety in footwear than girly-girls.

07-26-2012 21:38 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
tealc176 tealc176 is a male
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-38.jpg

Registration Date: 04-30-2012

RE: Girly girls or Tomboys? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i'm more of a tomboy kind of guy i like sneakers and boots and socks over stocking's, high heels and flipflops

07-27-2012 02:48 tealc176 is offline Send an Email to tealc176 Homepage of tealc176 Search for Posts by tealc176 Add tealc176 to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Not much of a fan of socks over stockings. Part of the appeal for me is how slick the stockings are and how easily their shoes slide off against them. But I can see how some guys might like socks.
07-27-2012 10:31 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
hunter77721 hunter77721 is a male
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-54.jpg

Registration Date: 01-28-2012

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I like both, but prefer the tomboy type. They care less about their shoes, so various interesting accidents with their shoes can happen to them more often.

07-27-2012 11:18 hunter77721 is offline Send an Email to hunter77721 Search for Posts by hunter77721 Add hunter77721 to your Buddy List
ko962 ko962 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-29.jpg

Registration Date: 08-07-2012

I like girly girls but saying that back in my teens there were two girls that I would call tomboys, Liz was your typical tomboy always in boys clothes and had short hair, only ever saw her in a skirt at school. But Karen, she was what I would call a girly tomboy, she would wear jeans with a tee shirt and usually lace up shoes with a two inch heel. I know not a high heel but still a heel, before you ask yes she did lose the odd shoe.
I remember back in the early 1970s we lived in a village with fields all around, it was early August and the wheat had been cut and the straw was bailed up, the bails were spread all over the fields so we would collect them to build castles and walls. One day Karen was on top of the pile and her leg slipped between the bails and when she pulled herself out her shoe was missing, she spent the rest of the day one shod and her shoe was never found.
I played a trick on her by saying I had found her shoe and if she wanted it back she would have to meet me at the rec and she would have to be wearing her single shoe. She did come and meet me wearing only one shoe and one bare foot, when she found out I didn’t have her shoe she still stayed with me for a few hours and was happy to walk around one shod. WOW those were the days.
08-08-2012 12:29 ko962 is offline Send an Email to ko962 Homepage of ko962 Search for Posts by ko962 Add ko962 to your Buddy List
ko962 ko962 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-29.jpg

Registration Date: 08-07-2012

Here are two pics of the sort of tomboy I like to see.

http://builder1956.deviantart.com/#/d5afbma

http://builder1956.deviantart.com/#/d5afbw1
08-08-2012 13:56 ko962 is offline Send an Email to ko962 Homepage of ko962 Search for Posts by ko962 Add ko962 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Member Lounge » Girly girls or Tomboys?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH