bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Member Lounge » What's upcoming? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What's upcoming?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Text What's upcoming? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi fantomaz. Haven't heard from you in awhile. Is everything worked out with your tax issues? Anything in the pipeline this month?
07-15-2012 00:50 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi,

I'll never understand why some postings get flagged as new and some don't. saw this one a week late today. well, anyway, tax should be finished, although I didn't get a response yet on the issue. I'll just have to be patient. so I got more time for creativity again.

but I really can't say when the next publication will be ready. I am working on various projects including some remakes of core e-comics and some brand new stuff. probably the next one could be volume two of the "Vanishing Shoes Triangle". I'll try to get at least some previews and more detailed infos ready by the end of july ...

greetz fantomaZ
07-21-2012 23:37 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Mandrake
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

looking forward to it!
07-22-2012 09:43 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Carlosfonteira

Registration Date: 05-30-2012

Looking forward indeed. Big Grin
07-22-2012 12:43 Carlosfonteira is offline Send an Email to Carlosfonteira Search for Posts by Carlosfonteira Add Carlosfonteira to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

I'm looking forward to it too. I'm a bit curious what scenes the new comics are referencing and what the interactive stuff is going to be like. Is the vanishing shoe triangle still going to take place on a plane or is going to be on a boat this time?
07-26-2012 20:38 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male
Super Moderator/One-Shoe Guru

images/avatars/avatar-46.jpg

Registration Date: 04-05-2011

Just saw some of the new prieviews and I'm intrigued to say the least, especially the zombie one. Wink

I also happened to see some of the new models you put up, including the captains you mention previously before. Not to nitpick or anything, but I don't think flats fit Sarah's style, not to mention I actually couldn't tell she was actually wearing them until I zoomed in; it looked like she was barefoot.

I also happened to notice that Nenada and Vivienne look practically identical, not to mention that Romina looks like a female Chucky. Were these on purpose?

07-27-2012 06:56 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

@omega: well if you watch the movies those scenes are referring to, I am pretty sure you will be able to guess what scenes I redesigned Wink
interactive stuff is still under development. means I am not sure yet if it's going to be a part of the next release. but it will give the reader options to choose one narrative path out of several possibilities ...
vanishing shoes triangle will be a sequel focusing on an investigation about the shoe stealing events. for example we have a late night show featuring Cinderella girls as guests. but we'll also have a plane scene ...

@potk: those setcards have two main purposes. first one is that they provide an overview for me. I have so much models now that I could easily loose track of them. so everytime I start creating something - actually a lot more than I publish - I add a setcard depicting the model in exactly the way I need her for a certain task. second purpose is to provide a catalogue of predefined model for commissions. recently I tried to reduce the model stock and delete those models which I wouldn't use for my own creations anymore. an outcry of the community stopped me. so I keep all of them and just move them into different categories from time to time. Vivienne and Nenada might have similarities but are based on entirely different models. only identical item is the hair which is always a thing to change in the actual publications. but in case of Vivienne not really needed as I don't intend to use her ...
Romina is not supposed to be a beauty. she's a fearsome bully and should look like one. so yes, it's of course intentional ...
07-27-2012 11:19 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by fantomaZ
@omega: well if you watch the movies those scenes are referring to, I am pretty sure you will be able to guess what scenes I redesigned Wink
interactive stuff is still under development. means I am not sure yet if it's going to be a part of the next release. but it will give the reader options to choose one narrative path out of several possibilities ...
vanishing shoes triangle will be a sequel focusing on an investigation about the shoe stealing events. for example we have a late night show featuring Cinderella girls as guests. but we'll also have a plane scene ...

@potk: those setcards have two main purposes. first one is that they provide an overview for me. I have so much models now that I could easily loose track of them. so everytime I start creating something - actually a lot more than I publish - I add a setcard depicting the model in exactly the way I need her for a certain task. second purpose is to provide a catalogue of predefined model for commissions. recently I tried to reduce the model stock and delete those models which I wouldn't use for my own creations anymore. an outcry of the community stopped me. so I keep all of them and just move them into different categories from time to time. Vivienne and Nenada might have similarities but are based on entirely different models. only identical item is the hair which is always a thing to change in the actual publications. but in case of Vivienne not really needed as I don't intend to use her ...
Romina is not supposed to be a beauty. she's a fearsome bully and should look like one. so yes, it's of course intentional ...

Romina has changed a lot since the first comic. I remember her being a lot more submissive and even nerdy. What inspired the change?
07-27-2012 19:52 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
potk potk is a male

What was the first comic she was in? I never knew that Romina was originally a nerdy girl. That makes her a lot more interesting. Smile

One more thing: fantomaz, since you're actually doing the modified movie scenes, does that mean we might be able to see those videos that you mentioned before?

07-27-2012 20:02 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
Administrator

She was in the very first comic, "A Stupid Bet". In it she is described as

"... the most intelligent of the three, but she likes to stay in the background most of the time because she is rather lazy and a bit shy. She has the same mean sense of humor as Sophie and Regina, but would never dare to act as offensive if she were alone. So she sticks to the clique even if she has to help them all the time with their studies.".
07-28-2012 06:00 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
fantomaZ
Administrator

Romina changed because it fits better to her role in Sophie's gang. already in "A Stupid Bet - Challenges" she got a much more active role with a chance to at least temporarily take over leadership from Sophie. she also co-starred in one of the latest releases - part 2 of "Ulun Owned" ...

and what she actually did in "A Stupid Bet" fits to the changed character too. it's just the description which is not correct anymore ... but of course it will be corrected in the remake which is under way ...

@potk: no videos just storyboards/big pics. but what videos are you referring to?
07-28-2012 10:00 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

The June Animations. Remember when you said you wouldn't be able to share them due to copyright and whatnot although you altered the scenes and weren't planning on selling them? Since you're essentially doing the same thing with the storyboards (altered scenes from movies) I thought that meant we'd finally be able to see them.

07-28-2012 15:25 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:
Romina changed because it fits better to her role in Sophie's gang. already in "A Stupid Bet - Challenges" she got a much more active role with a chance to at least temporarily take over leadership from Sophie. she also co-starred in one of the latest releases - part 2 of "Ulun Owned" ...

and what she actually did in "A Stupid Bet" fits to the changed character too. it's just the description which is not correct anymore ... but of course it will be corrected in the remake which is under way ...

Well, the way I saw it, at least when I was writing my rewrite of "A Stupid Bet - Challenges" is that her character has somewhat of an arc, and she grows from her more timid and nerdy submissive nature in the first comic to a more daring and active leader willing to turn on Sophie herself in the second. I like the idea of her character developing and changing to the person she is in the setcard due to the circumstances she found herself in in the comic rather than just changing the way she initially started out.
07-29-2012 04:16 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
fantomaZ
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by potk
The June Animations. Remember when you said you wouldn't be able to share them due to copyright and whatnot although you altered the scenes and weren't planning on selling them? Since you're essentially doing the same thing with the storyboards (altered scenes from movies) I thought that meant we'd finally be able to see them.

I checked those. they are simply not good enough by current standards. maybe when I open up a new member section. but then I would have to optimize them ...
07-29-2012 10:42 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Mandrake
quote:

Well, the way I saw it, at least when I was writing my rewrite of "A Stupid Bet - Challenges" is that her character has somewhat of an arc, and she grows from her more timid and nerdy submissive nature in the first comic to a more daring and active leader willing to turn on Sophie herself in the second. I like the idea of her character developing and changing to the person she is in the setcard due to the circumstances she found herself in in the comic rather than just changing the way she initially started out.

she'll change through time. I am always into character development. but in a differing way ... just wait and see Smile
07-29-2012 10:46 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Administrator

I like the idea for the new e-comic. This was a scene straight out of Ferris Beuler's Day Off. I always wished the camera showed the tickling in that scene.
08-02-2012 04:26 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
fantomaZ
Administrator

yep, we all wanted to see this. but it's not only that scene. we got an interview with the actress where she has to answer what REALLY happened. I never was sure how exactly to use this idea, if I should just show that single scene or more. but I think now we have a real e-comic including a short and very focused storyline ...
08-02-2012 11:15 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Administrator

Can't wait to see it!
08-02-2012 22:22 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
fantomaZ
Administrator

new e-comic released ... website might need to be refreshed to see new content ...
08-05-2012 15:38 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

I love Suzanne's new setcard. I can't wait to see more of the new model Gabi
08-05-2012 17:40 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Member Lounge » What's upcoming?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH