bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Contributions » Stories/Written Works » Short Story: A Friday Night in NyLondon » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Short Story: A Friday Night in NyLondon
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Kindred

images/avatars/avatar-3.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2011

Short Story: A Friday Night in NyLondon Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here's a story I worked up over the last couple of days. First time posting a story here, enjoy guys. All comments are welcome.

Kindred

Attachment:
zip A Friday Night in NyLondon.zip (26.16 KB, 914 downloads)
07-10-2012 23:21 Kindred is offline Send an Email to Kindred Search for Posts by Kindred Add Kindred to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

RE: Short Story: A Friday Night in NyLondon Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Excellent story. Really want to see what happens when they get Nadja's house.
07-11-2012 03:09 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thank you Smile

indeed very nice and fitting smoothly into the NyLondon universe. introducing Liz in a way exactly how I envisioned her ...
07-11-2012 19:29 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Kindred

Thread Starter Thread Started by Kindred
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Fantomaz, I'm really glad the story works for you. I like when whatever I contribute works with the "canon" of NyLondon.

Mandrake, I got to around 9 pages and I realized I had a good ending point. I want to keep going, but my first attempt at part 2, in my opinion, was getting too wordy without enough action. When I hit page three and all the women still had their shoes on, I decided to hold off until I got inspired. Any suggestions? Feel free to PM if you have anything.

Kindred

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Kindred: 07-12-2012 20:39.

07-12-2012 05:30 Kindred is offline Send an Email to Kindred Search for Posts by Kindred Add Kindred to your Buddy List
Morfe22

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Fantastic story and great character interaction. A very enjoyable read, I'm looking forward eagerly to the next chapter.

Thanks for posting it Smile
07-12-2012 22:57 Morfe22 is offline Send an Email to Morfe22 Search for Posts by Morfe22 Add Morfe22 to your Buddy List
Powell
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-33.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2012

The saying 'NyLondon has it now' is genius! Big Grin Five stars!

10-05-2012 10:43 Powell is offline Send an Email to Powell Search for Posts by Powell Add Powell to your Buddy List
sheertorture

Registration Date: 05-07-2011

I just found this post! Please tell me there there's part 2, 3, 4, 10! Lol! Please continue!
10-27-2012 19:13 sheertorture is offline Send an Email to sheertorture Search for Posts by sheertorture Add sheertorture to your Buddy List
Kindred

quote:
Originally posted by sheertorture
I just found this post! Please tell me there there's part 2, 3, 4, 10! Lol! Please continue!

Part II is available here... http://www.web-base.at/vlibrary/fantomaz...readid=152</a>

I have Part III nearly finished and that will be it for this particular Friday night... I have ideas for a few more stories along the same lines that evolve from the stories, just have to find the time to sit down and write.

Thanks for the interest and enthusiasm.

Kindred
10-29-2012 02:22 Kindred is offline Send an Email to Kindred Search for Posts by Kindred Add Kindred to your Buddy List
sheertorture

Registration Date: 05-07-2011

Hope you didn't forget about the new story!
11-10-2012 06:13 sheertorture is offline Send an Email to sheertorture Search for Posts by sheertorture Add sheertorture to your Buddy List
Kindred

quote:
Originally posted by sheertorture
Hope you didn't forget about the new story!

No... Just trying to figure the ending while my job got a little busier. The last one is coming.

Kindred
11-10-2012 17:57 Kindred is offline Send an Email to Kindred Search for Posts by Kindred Add Kindred to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Contributions » Stories/Written Works » Short Story: A Friday Night in NyLondon

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH