bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » E-Comics » Ulun owned » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ulun owned
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Ulun owned Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nice job with the Ulun Owned series. This story is really shaping up. Is shoe bullying like this common where you grew up? Is the whole "turklish girl" target something you came up with or was this a real experience you saw in your school days?
05-21-2012 00:47 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks. glad you like it. I did this one more out of personal taste than big commercial expectations. we have a turkish based community here. so I know some turkish girls. one of them even was a closer friend. mentioned it somewhere else I think. so some of these girls are based on real characters. but all those events are purly fictional ...
05-25-2012 13:38 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by Mandrake
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I had a feeling you had a thing for Turkish girls based on girls you knew in real life. I don't know any myself, but I'm guessing the ones in Germany are pretty hot based on your depictions of them.
05-25-2012 21:59 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

quote:
Originally posted by Mandrake
I had a feeling you had a thing for Turkish girls based on girls you knew in real life. I don't any myself, but I'm guessing the ones in Germany are pretty hot based on your depictions of them.

true Smile
05-28-2012 06:33 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » E-Comics » Ulun owned

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH