bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Contributions » Art/Other Media » Dervland (working title for a planned comic) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dervland (working title for a planned comic)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by Mandrake
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow. Must have been scary. Any clue why they swatted you?

That's cool of your mom though. I keep this aspect of my life very private. Only a few friends of mine know about the stories I write. My family doesn't know. It's amazing I've kept it my little secret for so long.
11-11-2014 22:55 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
tealc176 tealc176 is a male
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-38.jpg

Registration Date: 04-30-2012

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yeah well she only knows about my DA activites. also they swatted us because my little brother got into a fight on skype.

11-12-2014 00:14 tealc176 is offline Send an Email to tealc176 Homepage of tealc176 Search for Posts by tealc176 Add tealc176 to your Buddy List
Forum Ace

the first set of dervland pictures for the comic will be made from next week starting on sunday.

02-07-2015 00:48 tealc176 is offline Send an Email to tealc176 Homepage of tealc176 Search for Posts by tealc176 Add tealc176 to your Buddy List
Administrator

Cool!
02-07-2015 08:18 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Forum Ace

hey the sooner the better after all the story has been in the works for a decade now.

02-07-2015 09:21 tealc176 is offline Send an Email to tealc176 Homepage of tealc176 Search for Posts by tealc176 Add tealc176 to your Buddy List
Administrator

http://mandrakemoorglade.deviantart.com/...akers-514343574
02-17-2015 22:39 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Forum Ace

the first part of the comic can be read here: http://orangefox24.deviantart.com/galler...ervland-Issue-1 : and all future issues will also be posted on my deviantart page with mandrakes permission of course.

02-19-2015 02:30 tealc176 is offline Send an Email to tealc176 Homepage of tealc176 Search for Posts by tealc176 Add tealc176 to your Buddy List
Administrator

http://mandrakemoorglade.deviantart.com/...ation-515710524

New chapter up.
02-23-2015 07:18 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Forum Ace

Now i'm not sure if i should count this as part of the Dervland forum (let alone a shoeloss forum as it happens only once) as it was based partly on the early outline for the rest of the Dervland story where angelica makes her escape from the witchs castle with the help of a friend: http://orangefox24.deviantart.com/galler...191/Saving-Moka

07-15-2015 13:58 tealc176 is offline Send an Email to tealc176 Homepage of tealc176 Search for Posts by tealc176 Add tealc176 to your Buddy List
Administrator

New chapter up.

http://mandrakemoorglade.deviantart.com/...d-Jod-547914779
07-21-2015 18:56 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Forum Ace

great amount of shoe loss and i loved how well it was done. great work

07-21-2015 21:09 tealc176 is offline Send an Email to tealc176 Homepage of tealc176 Search for Posts by tealc176 Add tealc176 to your Buddy List
Administrator

BTW, the whole book is finished and has been up on my DA page for a week now. You can read all 24 chapters here.
https://www.deviantart.com/mandrakemoorg...139732/dervland
12-30-2022 07:50 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Contributions » Art/Other Media » Dervland (working title for a planned comic)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH