bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Announcements » Ulun owned XD » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ulun owned XD
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Ulun owned XD fantomaZ 05-04-2012 09:15
 RE: Ulun owned XD fantomaZ 05-04-2012 12:00
 RE: Ulun owned XD Mandrake 05-04-2012 15:29
 RE: Ulun owned XD fantomaZ 05-04-2012 15:34
 RE: Ulun owned XD omega 05-04-2012 16:09
 RE: Ulun owned XD fantomaZ 05-04-2012 16:16
 RE: Ulun owned XD fantomaZ 05-21-2012 13:27
 RE: Ulun owned XD Mandrake 05-22-2012 01:48
 RE: Ulun owned XD omega 05-21-2012 17:30
 RE: Ulun owned XD fantomaZ 05-22-2012 17:51

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

Ulun owned XD Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am trying something new here which adds a realistic touch. Hubert's 'video' is online - actually just a slideshow, so don't expect too much from that. but he asks for suggestions what to do with Ulun's shoe. If you like you can post comments there but try to do it in a way as if this really was a life event. no referrals to any e-comic. Ulun is sitting there less one shoe AT THIS VERY MOMENT totally unaware of those youtube activities. you can also suggest what to do with her ... but nothing unrealistic please. it's all happening in a college environment. don't forget that there are teachers present ...

Ulun owned XD

oh, and those comments will make it into the second part if they fit into the plot. it will feature those nice youtube screenshots again you saw in the first part Smile
05-04-2012 09:15 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by fantomaZ
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I now changed the settings for this video so that it can be found by youtube's search engine. if we get nasty comments of viewers who don't know the site I will change settings back ...
05-04-2012 12:00 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It looks really cool. Almost real. I doubt you'll get many nasty comments.
05-04-2012 15:29 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
fantomaZ
Administrator

yes, I wanted it to look as realistic as possible. others of that kind will follow ... part 2 will feature more victims in different locations at the NL university. something like a shoe stealing contest life on youtube Wink
05-04-2012 15:34 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

Cool! Love the idea. Maybe you could add some music or something. I'm not sure what songs could go with shoe stealing though. There is a song called Lucy lost her shoe .
05-04-2012 16:09 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by omega
Cool! Love the idea. Maybe you could add some music or something. I'm not sure what songs could go with shoe stealing though. There is a song called Lucy lost her shoe .

sorry, got no time for this at the moment Frown
I just load the pics into flash and click on export video ...
I am not good at this. please feel free to experiment with it if want to try optimizing ... if you need the source video I could upload it
05-04-2012 16:16 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

chapter 2 is up. this one focusing on tickling as shoe stealing alone did not attract too many customers. first few hours there was a version up with a mistake on the cover showing Mandrake as co-author. reason was that I reused the cover from the first chapter where he really was co-author.

@Mandrake: sorry for this. I changed it as soon as I noticed ...

AND we've got a new youtube clip up which includes some tickling(couldn't replace the old one): Ulun owned XD
05-21-2012 13:27 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

quote:
Originally posted by fantomaZ
chapter 2 is up. this one focusing on tickling as shoe stealing alone did not attract too many customers. first few hours there was a version up with a mistake on the cover showing Mandrake as co-author. reason was that I reused the cover from the first chapter where he really was co-author.

@Mandrake: sorry for this. I changed it as soon as I noticed ...

AND we've got a new youtube clip up which includes some tickling(couldn't replace the old one): Ulun owned XD

No problem. I didn't even notice. Great clip, btw.
05-22-2012 01:48 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

I,hope Guelcan becomes a victim to shoe stealing too. It's a shame that the non-tickling comics didn't sell well. Oh well at least they're still one shoed. By the way fantomaz what do you prefer a girl missing one shoe or two? Will other characters appear on YouTube?
05-21-2012 17:30 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by omega
I,hope Guelcan becomes a victim to shoe stealing too. It's a shame that the non-tickling comics didn't sell well. Oh well at least they're still one shoed. By the way fantomaz what do you prefer a girl missing one shoe or two? Will other characters appear on YouTube?

one shoe off is my personal favorite ...
05-22-2012 17:51 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Announcements » Ulun owned XD

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH