bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Contributions » Stories/Written Works » Short Story: The Cat's Out Of The Bag » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Short Story: The Cat's Out Of The Bag
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
potk potk is a male
Super Moderator/One-Shoe Guru

images/avatars/avatar-46.jpg

Registration Date: 04-05-2011

Text Short Story: The Cat's Out Of The Bag Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The Cat's Out Of The Bag

quote:
Starring: Dona Carla, Portia.
Scenario: Dona Carla is summoned by a mysterious benefactor who is willing to do anything to get information out of her...
Tags: One Shoe Off, Restrained Tickling, F/F Tickling, Shoe Stealing

Talk about taking a break! Big Grin

It's been a good 1-2 months since my last short story, and I've gone a little bit off the rails in terms of my schedule. I was originally going to hva The Snake-Charming Cinderella be uploaded first, but In got stuck in a rut/wrote myself into a corner wih that one. I then started writing Nightmare in Nylons - Chapter 2, which I will upload next and got distracted along the way. Sorry for taking so long! Big Grin

Back when fantomaZ started showing off some models, omega and I had a conversation ala PMs about different ideas on how these new (and even some older) models can lose a shoe, as omeg came to me saying he wanted to start writing short stories. This short story is one of the first ideas I came up with during that conversation, and thought it would be interesting enough to make into a short story. This will be my first short story using any of the new NyLondon citizens, and it probably won't be the last. Big Grin

As with all of my previous short stories, this one has an open-ending and will have the option for a sequel if I ever want to come back to this story.

Hope you enjoy it! Next up: Nightmare in Nylons - Chapter 2: Ice Cream, You Scream

Attachment:
zip The Cat's Out Of The Bag.zip (14.50 KB, 532 downloads)

04-26-2012 00:00 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Great job with the story. I was wondering who'd have the guts to deshoe and tickle Donna Carla. Makes perfect sense who it would be. Nice build up to it as well, very suspenseful. Reminds me that I have a chapter partway finished that needs some work. I think your story will motivate me to finish it up and post it soon.
04-27-2012 03:12 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

oh, I didn't think someone would go after Donna Carla so quickly. she's the toughest one in whole NyLondon ... if we don't count in the supernatural villains. Portia is possibly the only one who could pull such a thing through ... Big Grin
05-03-2012 11:04 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Contributions » Stories/Written Works » Short Story: The Cat's Out Of The Bag

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH