bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Member Lounge » new location: strict catholic boardingschool » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page new location: strict catholic boardingschool
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

new location: strict catholic boardingschool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I always wanted to create stories in a location like that. I just had to make sure that's it's plausible that all characters roaming that boardingschool ar 18+ so it's an exclusive style boardingschool for snootnosed upperclass beauties in their last year of highschool. 4 models created/ adapted for that purpose complete with nice simple possibly itching woolen school uniforms. just check the model catalogue. two are en route to NyLondon, the others are in the educational section (those are updated older models). let me know what you think about them and the scenario ...
04-17-2012 14:56 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male
Super Moderator/One-Shoe Guru

images/avatars/avatar-46.jpg

Registration Date: 04-05-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I like the concept, but I can't seem to find the new models anywhere.

04-17-2012 15:00 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by fantomaZ
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

might be necessary to refresh the pages. newest model is Cindy, then Lydia who got updated both on page 1 en route
and the older ones education
all at the beginning of the page. maybe we should implement some autorefresh when new content is up. tried that once but failed ...

adding them here too ...

fantomaZ has attached these images (downsized versions):
setcard151_Catherina.jpg setcard156_Cordula.jpg setcard173_Lydia.jpg
setcard202_Cindy.jpg

04-17-2012 15:48 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

Ok, didn't see them; I thought that since they would be going to a boarding school they'd all be wearing uniforms, which is why I thought that they weren't there.

04-17-2012 15:50 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by fantomaZ

those rather spartanic uniforms which are made of nun style woolen/woven material and low heels they are wearing only in the background picture ...
04-17-2012 17:08 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

Wow, I never saw those. Guess I was too busy looking at their normal outfits to notice.

04-17-2012 17:29 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

I like the uniform but it doesn't exactly look accurate. I think they look like something a they would wear to a job interview more than to school try looking at google or another search engine to find references. I think they should have low heeled shoes but to not make things redundant with foot wear in the school maybe you could have Cordula wear low heeled shoes, Cindy wear loafers, Lydia moccasins and Catherina wear flats. I like the concept though. The school could be this old place where tons of there are traps made to take the shoes of misbehaving girls and some time good girl's too by accident. They could be located in the stairs, walls and even bathrooms. There could be also rumours of a ghosts in there.
04-17-2012 17:39 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Morfe22

I think it's an awesome concept. It's definitely one of my favourite scenarios.

And whilst I like the uniforms shown on the set cards, personally i'd prefer something more in the St Trinian's style, like the outfit on Lucia's setcard.
04-17-2012 23:16 Morfe22 is offline Send an Email to Morfe22 Search for Posts by Morfe22 Add Morfe22 to your Buddy List
hunter77721 hunter77721 is a male
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-54.jpg

Registration Date: 01-28-2012

In school - so maybe there will be place for student from Poland, Tamara?

04-22-2012 18:27 hunter77721 is online Send an Email to hunter77721 Search for Posts by hunter77721 Add hunter77721 to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

I agree with Morfe22 in how the uniforms should look. I still think that they shouldn't have high heels so there's a bigger variety of shoes.
04-29-2012 08:21 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
hunter77721 hunter77721 is a male
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-54.jpg

Registration Date: 01-28-2012

So I agree with Omega. To the uniform of catholic school would match mary janes, or oxfords. Or ballerinas?

04-29-2012 09:06 hunter77721 is online Send an Email to hunter77721 Search for Posts by hunter77721 Add hunter77721 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Member Lounge » new location: strict catholic boardingschool

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH