bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Announcements » core website online again ... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page core website online again ...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

Smile core website online again ... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

core website reopened. content will be added step to step. see info at the site.
thanks to potk to the help in optimization. I tried to keep it nice and simple.

first new release includes hints and ideas from this board. it's a little bit different focus and style than usual. so feedback would be appreciated to make the next part in this category even better ...

greetz fantomaZ
04-14-2012 11:40 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

RE: core website online again ... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Looks Great! Love the new comic too. It's a great improvement on the original classroom shoe stealing webcomic. Ulun is a cutie, but I remember you previewing a different comic starring her where she's at a conference of some sort. Is that still in the pipeline?
04-14-2012 14:13 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
fantomaZ
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by fantomaZ
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks Smile
Ulun is starring in another ecomic but depending on character development might get replaced in that one. not sure yet ... I got so many cuties to chose from Wink
04-14-2012 14:34 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male
Super Moderator/One-Shoe Guru

images/avatars/avatar-46.jpg

Registration Date: 04-05-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nice work! Hope I'm able to get it soon.

04-14-2012 15:43 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

I remember that webcomic it was with Hilal right. I'm happy to see Sayo becoming a victim. This might be her first time in one shoe she must be even more shocked then Ulun I doubt much shoe stealing must happen in Seoul. I can't wait to see the rest of the site up. The reopening party has been pretty great.
04-14-2012 16:23 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by fantomaZ

quote:
Originally posted by omega
I remember that webcomic it was with Hilal right. I'm happy to see Sayo becoming a victim. This might be her first time in one shoe she must be even more shocked then Ulun I doubt much shoe stealing must happen in Seoul. I can't wait to see the rest of the site up. The reopening party has been pretty great.

right. originally it was Hilal. I am sceptical if Sayo ever dares to come out of NL immigration camp again, but if she does, Hubert might be waiting for her Wink
04-14-2012 17:11 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Announcements » core website online again ...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH