bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Announcements » 100 Downloads! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 100 Downloads!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
potk potk is a male
Super Moderator/One-Shoe Guru

images/avatars/avatar-46.jpg

Registration Date: 04-05-2011

Big Grin 100 Downloads! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

As of this post, my short stories have gotten over a total 100 downloads! Big Grin

I know that this isn't really important, but this makes me really happy and energetic about making more of them, along with delving into other media with them. Sorry that it's taking me so long to finish these new ones up. I hope that when they are finished they may exceed your expectations. Big Grin

03-29-2012 03:08 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

Smile congratulations Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yep, I noticed a lot more guests roaming the board since you started with your own stories. stories are well done and fit nicely into the concept of the website. so for me this increased traffic is not too surprising and a good promotion for the website itself. thanks for all your efforts Smile
03-29-2012 08:45 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Announcements » 100 Downloads!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH