bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Member Lounge » exclusive preview and question ... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page exclusive preview and question ...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

Attention exclusive preview and question ... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I proudly present new photorealistic quality models rendered with indirect lighting and subsurface scattering simulating human skin. it is sadly impossible to render all pics in this quality but I found a way to use these new techniques in special keyscenes called "Extended Narrator's Cut". it's not dead serious, just another playful variant. now the question: what do you think looks better - color or BW?

fantomaZ has attached these images (downsized versions):
0038_part01_02_ExtCutBW.jpg 0038_part01_02_ExtCutCOL.jpg

03-24-2012 16:26 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male
Super Moderator/One-Shoe Guru

images/avatars/avatar-46.jpg

Registration Date: 04-05-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

They look fantastic. Big Grin

I'm gonna have to say the coloured version works better, as is helps flesh out the more-detailed skin (no pun intended).

03-24-2012 17:23 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by fantomaZ
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by potk
They look fantastic. Big Grin

I'm gonna have to say the coloured version works better, as is helps flesh out the more-detailed skin (no pun intended).

thanks for first opinion. here's another shot which perfectly depicts Cansu's ultrasheer nylons. still think color is better? BW is not true BW it is more a very little colored version. you can see only if you look very closely ...

0038_part01_02_ExtCutBW2.jpg 0038_part01_02_ExtCutCOL2.jpg

03-24-2012 17:31 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

Coloured once more; they're so sheer it looks as if she's not even wearing them! Big Grin

03-24-2012 17:35 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

quote:
Coloured once more; they're so sheer it looks as if she's not even wearing them! Big Grin

thanks again. in case you are wondering: Cansu is the replacement for my own all time favorite model Canan who had to be retired as she was of lower quality not fit for all those new options ...
03-24-2012 17:40 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

Oh, well that's too bad. Wil that mean Sophie (and all other MQ models) will be retiring soon as well?

03-24-2012 17:41 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Very cute. I prefer the color version too, even though the BW one looks a little more realistic. I like seeing what color the nylons are. Smile
03-24-2012 17:42 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
fantomaZ
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Mandrake
Very cute. I prefer the color version too, even though the BW one looks a little more realistic. I like seeing what color the nylons are. Smile

thanks. yep, I see it same way. was not sure if I should go for realism or beauty ...
03-24-2012 17:46 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

quote:
Oh, well that's too bad. Wil that mean Sophie (and all other MQ models) will be retiring soon as well?

yes. retired but still available. if you look at the updated model catalogue you will also see the shifting that had to be done. anyway, if needed or badly requested models like Sophie and Canan can still be casted. I'd just recommend not for any major parts as the difference in quality would be too obvious ...
03-24-2012 17:49 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

how about a mixed version?

0038_part01_02_ExtCutMIX.jpg 0038_part01_02_ExtCutMIX2.jpg

03-24-2012 17:54 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

quote:
Originally posted by fantomaZ
quote:

yes. retired but still available. if you look at the updated model catalogue you will also see the shifting that had to be done. anyway, if needed or badly requested models like Sophie and Canan can still be casted. I'd just recommend not for any major parts as the difference in quality would be too obvious ...

Ah, ok. I was mainly asking because I was actually planning to use Canaan in the second episode of Nightmare in Nylons (which Sophie is also in) as a main character alongside Britta. Should I still use her, or do you mind if I swap her out for Consul?

03-24-2012 17:59 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

I was hopping to make 200th something big like a story but I haven't got an idea for one and I'm not a quick writer so this is it.

Yeah it's pretty good. But back to models for a short second I personally think that a lot of the older MQ models look better than the that new Nykta one I kind of find her face to be very off putting compared to the older ones.
03-24-2012 18:00 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by omega
I was hopping to make 200th something big like a story but I haven't got an idea for one and I'm not a quick writer so this is it.

Yeah it's pretty good. But back to models for a short second I personally think that a lot of the older MQ models look better than the that new Nykta one I kind of find her face to be very off putting compared to the older ones.

Nykta is very special. she belongs to a darker environment. you should see her when she shows her fangs Wink

model catalogue includes all kind of models to be used for different reasons and different parts. I also have male models, locations (not shown to public at the moment). I need this for a better overview.
03-24-2012 18:06 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

quote:
quote:
quote:

Ah, ok. I was mainly asking because I was actually planning to use Canaan in the second episode of Nightmare in Nylons (which Sophie is also in) as a main character alongside Britta. Should I still use her, or do you mind if I swap her out for Consul?

well you can use all models you find somewhere in the model catalogue. those older models are now in the "model pool/archive". but I'd recommend switching to the higher quality ones whenever possible ...
03-24-2012 18:09 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

Who's going to be replacing the Cinderella Twins? Is Bridget still going to be used or she being replaced by the new Air hostesses?
03-24-2012 18:14 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

well you can use all models you find somewhere in the model catalogue. those older models are now in the "model pool/archive". but I'd recommend switching to the higher quality ones whenever possible ...

OK, Consu it is. Big Grin

03-24-2012 18:15 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by omega
Who's going to be replacing the Cinderella Twins? Is Bridget still going to be used or she being replaced by the new Air hostesses?

those are all higher quality models. just look at the catalogue. only those models who are in category model pool are retired. all other categories including
students & teachers where the Cinderella Twins roam
as well as waiting list where you find Brigitte
are still active ...
03-24-2012 18:18 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

I'm a little confused I thought that Elaine was among some of your newer creations since she appeared after Hatice and Aynur. Say if I want to write a story with her (obviously losing a shoe) who would you recommend me to replace her with?
03-24-2012 18:26 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

Elaine was mistakenly placed there. you can still use her. I was doing a lot of shifting and redesigning those past weeks. when the site reopens everything accessible will be perfect. now it's a little bit "work in progress" in all categories. sorry for the confusion ...
03-24-2012 18:34 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

quote:
Elaine was mistakenly placed there. you can still use her. I was doing a lot of shifting and redesigning those past weeks. when the site reopens everything accessible will be perfect. now it's a little bit "work in progress" in all categories. sorry for the confusion ...

In that case, what about Coryn? I didn't know of her existence until the WAM commissioned e-comic.

03-24-2012 18:37 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Member Lounge » exclusive preview and question ...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH