bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Member Lounge » exclusive preview and question ... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page exclusive preview and question ...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by fantomaZ
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by potk
quote:
Originally posted by fantomaZ
Elaine was mistakenly placed there. you can still use her. I was doing a lot of shifting and redesigning those past weeks. when the site reopens everything accessible will be perfect. now it's a little bit "work in progress" in all categories. sorry for the confusion ...

In that case, what about Coryn? I didn't know of her existence until the WAM commissioned e-comic.

some of the models like Coryn, Maeve or Etsuko are basically of equal quality. but they are in my opinion not so well crafted like others. so I'll very likely will not cast them for an important role unless commissioned. but as this is just a matter of taste I'll put those models back on the waiting list and leave just the true MQ models in the archive ...
better that way?
03-24-2012 23:12 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male
Super Moderator/One-Shoe Guru

images/avatars/avatar-46.jpg

Registration Date: 04-05-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, that'd be better.

03-25-2012 00:09 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by fantomaZ

I didn't expect such an uproar when retiring some of the older models. but as we now have a small but active community, I am trying to fullfil suggestions and react to critics. so I reshuffled those models once more and removed the "model pool". instead I reintegrated those older models into regular categories and just tagged them as "not recommended for usage in future commissions". if you still want to use them, go ahead ...

and as for Cansu whom I originally wanted as replacement for Canan. well, she turned out to be Canan's cousin which somewhat explains their similarities ...
03-26-2012 01:37 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Member Lounge » exclusive preview and question ...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH