bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Announcements » back from Japan » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page back from Japan
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

Smile back from Japan Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi, I am back now so I will be roaming the board more often again. brought some new models home. if you are interested just check the mainpage. the japanese girls are looking like real girls I saw in Tokyo. character, hair and clothes. you wouldn't believe how sexy some of these girls dress. go to Shibuya and you will very likely see dozens of girls dressed like Sayaka or Mariko. I could also verify something Mandrake said. much of these girls wear shoes that are quite loose. funny sight when you see a girl like Sayaka walking and her heels slip out of her shoes with each step. high heels are sometimes more like slippers Wink
still I witnessed just one single shoe loss. and nothing spectacular as no nylons were involved ...
03-10-2012 22:59 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male
Super Moderator/One-Shoe Guru

images/avatars/avatar-46.jpg

Registration Date: 04-05-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Welcome back; hope you and the new models brought home some "souvenirs". Big Grin

03-10-2012 23:09 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'd say welcome back but we don't live in the same area so I guess it wouldn't count so I guess saying just hi would be better.

Edit: I'm liking the designs for the new models especially the air hostesses. Is Catherina based on one of the Kardashians? Also could you give us guys a little more detail on the loss you saw?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by omega: 03-11-2012 13:56.

03-10-2012 23:10 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
hunter77721 hunter77721 is a male
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-54.jpg

Registration Date: 01-28-2012

It is only a pity, that no one of these models came to Nylondon from my country Smile

03-11-2012 16:17 hunter77721 is offline Send an Email to hunter77721 Search for Posts by hunter77721 Add hunter77721 to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by fantomaZ

quote:
Originally posted by hunter77721
It is only a pity, that no one of these models came to Nylondon from my country Smile

my "secret" goal is to have models from all over the world, all countries and all ethnicities because I simply love them all. so if any of you miss a certain country please tell me and I'll create one from there ...
03-11-2012 18:07 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Double Ace

So, there's a chance for a girl from Poland! I would be glad!

03-11-2012 18:15 hunter77721 is offline Send an Email to hunter77721 Search for Posts by hunter77721 Add hunter77721 to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

quote:
So, there's a chance for a girl from Poland! I would be glad!

so a girl from Poland is next on my list Smile
03-11-2012 18:21 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Double Ace

I am honoured, sir!

The typical hair color in Poland seems to be dark blonde.

03-11-2012 18:25 hunter77721 is offline Send an Email to hunter77721 Search for Posts by hunter77721 Add hunter77721 to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

Finally got to check out all the new recruits, and they are all lovely.

My favourites are probably the night owl Bernadette, the classy blonde Cordula (I really like her hair), and the trickster Nenada (I love those sneakers! Big Grin )

03-11-2012 18:32 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by potk
Finally got to check out all the new recruits, and they are all lovely.

My favourites are probably the night owl Bernadette, the classy blonde Cordula (I really like her hair), and the trickster Nenada (I love those sneakers! Big Grin )

of those three Bernadette would be the easiest target on a long boring flight. I am not so sure about Cordula because she might just pretend to be asleep. but Nenada would be the most risky. would you really dare to go for her sneaker and risk to get caught or rather play it safe and choose Bernadette?
03-11-2012 18:42 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

Bernadette hands down. As tantalizing Nenada's sneakers are, I've always preffered the sleepyheads when it comes to shoe stealing (because I've actually done it before), not to mention how cute she looks on that desk. Big Grin

03-11-2012 18:49 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Welcome back Fantomaz! I love the new models, it's very hard to pick I favorite. Mariko and Bernadette are quite possibly my favorites. But that might change when I see the other girls in action. Smile
03-11-2012 22:23 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
fantomaZ
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Mandrake
Welcome back Fantomaz! I love the new models, it's very hard to pick I favorite. Mariko and Bernadette are quite possibly my favorites. But that might change when I see the other girls in action. Smile

thanks. biggest problem for me is that I have to choose which one of them we'll see in action first. as you can see most of them have already nice possibilities outlined in their brief intros. which means that I have already stories for them in mind. but sadly I can't do all of them at once ...
03-11-2012 23:45 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

I have to agree with you potk Cordula and Bernadette are definitely my favourites along with stewardesses. I don't think taken a girl's shoe while their asleep wouldn't they feel he shoe come off? I'd like to know a bit more about how you pulled it off.
03-11-2012 23:46 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

quote:
I am honoured, sir!

The typical hair color in Poland seems to be dark blonde.

a pretty polish girl has just checked in Smile
03-11-2012 23:50 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

Well that was fast; she's lovely. Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by omega
I have to agree with you potk Cordula and Bernadette are definitely my favourites along with stewardesses. I don't think taken a girl's shoe while their asleep wouldn't they feel he shoe come off? I'd like to know a bit more about how you pulled it off.

I told that story back in the "first time you saw a woman lose a shoe threaf" (the one with Ebony). I forgot to mention that she wasn't wearing socks.

03-12-2012 00:38 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

Oh I forgot about that post. I just took a closer look at Sayaka and realised that she's an otaku. I'm starting to dig these models more and more. Now that we have a comic book nerd maybe we could have a story take place at a convention. I'd love to see Sayaka cosplay as sailor mars.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by omega: 03-20-2012 17:42.

03-17-2012 11:29 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

Potk didn't you say that sperries were becoming the new favourite brand of shoes you like to see girls wear and isn't the same brand that you said that you saw Sarah lose? How ironic I've never really notice girls wear that brand much. Before sperries what was your favourite brand before and what made you like sperries so much now?
03-18-2012 23:23 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

Yes, they were becoming my favourite brand, but I was never really aware of them before Sarah had lost hers; I had always confused them with moccaisins, which alot of girls (and guys) seem to wear a lot on my college's campus. I didn't know the name of the actual brand until early this year (they're also called boat shoes).

Before sperries my favourite brand were simple ballet flats and loafers, then I discovered Puma sneakers, then I found moccaisins and sperries. Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by potk: 03-19-2012 00:16.

03-19-2012 00:14 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
Double Ace

Tamara is a beautiful girl!

04-08-2012 16:53 hunter77721 is offline Send an Email to hunter77721 Search for Posts by hunter77721 Add hunter77721 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Announcements » back from Japan

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH