bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Member Lounge » Favorite model » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Favorite model
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Favorite model Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just wondering who your favorite models are. Mine are probably Aynur, Martina and Mei Lin. Can't decide which I like best.
04-27-2010 16:45 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I love them all, but my favorites are probably those that I know from real life: Canan and Martina
04-29-2010 01:51 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Mandrake
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Haha, you know someone like Martina in real life? Hope she doesn't find out Martina was designed after her.
04-29-2010 06:46 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
fantomaZ
Administrator

yeah, I knew someone like her. but about 20 years ago. she was a college girl then. not quite as rich but already snooty at that time. she could have turned out like our Martina a few years later Wink

and she always had nylons and high heels on when I met her ...
04-29-2010 08:02 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Mandrake

Oh nice. Did you get her shoes off and tickle her at some point?
04-30-2010 12:55 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
fantomaZ
Administrator

no, not even a date. because her brother was my friend. and he thought everyone dating his snooty little sister was stupid. and I didn't want to be stupid ... well this was even more stupid but at that time I didn't think so.
05-01-2010 07:35 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Morfe22

Leaving aside the custom models, (because i'm biased Tongue ) my favourites are Aynur, Hatice, Nadja, Mei Lin and Guelcan. It's a really tough call though, i'm happy to say Smile
05-13-2010 20:14 Morfe22 is offline Send an Email to Morfe22 Search for Posts by Morfe22 Add Morfe22 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Member Lounge » Favorite model

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH