bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Super powered shoe stealing » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Super powered shoe stealing
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

Super powered shoe stealing Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Have you seen the movie Chronicle? If not I personally recommend it to anyone. After watching the prank scenes I started getting ideas relating to shoe loss physics and telekineses. I've already talked about super powered shoe stealing but not really gone in depth with this topic. I've started thinking of ideas like a speedster using his speed to de-shoe a woman. But I want to focus on telekineses shoe loss. I not fully sure if a woman in high heel going up some stairs could be deshoed if there was a force behind her heel since the down side of high heeled shoe is that unlike flats a woman losing her high heeled shoe would notice it straight away. I'm trying to think of realistic way a woman could lose a shoe with telekineses. I was kind of thinking that maybe my character in my story could use his telekineses in her shoe to force her foot out. Does anyone have any other creative ways a character could use their powers of make a woman lose her shoe?
02-17-2012 23:51 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

easily by being invisible and just holding her shoe Big Grin
02-18-2012 05:53 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

Thread Starter Thread Started by omega
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool I didn't think of that have you checked out potk's shoe removal wish list?

I'd definitely would want invisibilty if I was over there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKajo_ZHB...lP3hDb3srFxJoTf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMrTh0zMcNc

What places would you like to have invisbilty?
02-18-2012 13:46 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

right now I'd like invisibility in a crowded tokyo metro ... Wink
02-18-2012 15:19 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
sffan sffan is a male

Registration Date: 12-21-2011

quote:
Originally posted by fantomaZ
right now I'd like invisibility in a crowded tokyo metro ... Wink

You and about every foot fetishist in the world Big Grin
02-20-2012 15:07 sffan is offline Send an Email to sffan Search for Posts by sffan Add sffan to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Haha, invisibility. Imagine watching the shoes just gently float off their feet. The reactions would be great.
02-21-2012 07:07 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
omega omega is a male
King

Yeah I totally agree. Imagine the Superpowered Serial Shoe Stealer how cool would that be.
03-10-2012 02:46 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by omega
Yeah I totally agree. Imagine the Superpowered Serial Shoe Stealer how cool would that be.

You should write a story, or draw up a comic. There's definitely an audience.
03-10-2012 06:29 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Kindred

images/avatars/avatar-3.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2011

I became a fan of the Molecule man when he realized he could do anything, and beat every super hero and super villain out there... I think it was Secret Wars for you Marvel fans...

I would use that power to slowly make a size 6 into a size 7... Then just watch and wait...
03-10-2012 07:07 Kindred is offline Send an Email to Kindred Search for Posts by Kindred Add Kindred to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

I'd make it a size 8 just to be sure. The only other powers I thought of was shrinking and the ability to manipulatespace and time Hiro Nakamura style I'd stop time teleport to the red carpet and if Olivia Wilde is wearing a dress that goes over her feet I'd take a heel off her and lea ve her there without a shoe and just wait for her reaction. I'd also go back in time and see the first high heel shoe loss of the 20th century and probably pull some pranks in air hostess,in the 60s okay maybe not the last two parts but I definitely see my self freezing time and tilting shoes of so that they fall off what would you do if you had this power? I know that I'd be teleporting frequently to Tokyo.
03-10-2012 10:15 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
hunter77721 hunter77721 is a male
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-54.jpg

Registration Date: 01-28-2012

I would gladly have made a journey in time - having the ability to freeze time - took one of the my math teacher's shoes; and left her in one shoe. She always wore high-heeled dress shoes, and had very nice legs...
That would be a start

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by hunter77721: 03-11-2012 17:50.

03-11-2012 17:49 hunter77721 is offline Send an Email to hunter77721 Search for Posts by hunter77721 Add hunter77721 to your Buddy List
ko962 ko962 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-29.jpg

Registration Date: 08-07-2012

This is not super power but it is magical.
I wrote a story back in the late 60s it was about a magic box. As far as I remember you would shut the box and put your hand on the lid, then you looked at what you wanted (It would only work on footwear), so you are looking at a girl’s shoe then it would disappear from her foot and appear inside the box. So you then had her shoe and you could then enjoy watch her looking for her missing shoe and wondering where it had gone, then watch her limp off still puzzled about where her shoe went.
I did many scenarios such as she was sitting at a bus stop or walking in a park or standing talking to her friends etc. Sadly these stories were hand written and got lost over the years.
08-13-2012 15:11 ko962 is offline Send an Email to ko962 Homepage of ko962 Search for Posts by ko962 Add ko962 to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by ko962
This is not super power but it is magical.
I wrote a story back in the late 60s it was about a magic box. As far as I remember you would shut the box and put your hand on the lid, then you looked at what you wanted (It would only work on footwear), so you are looking at a girl’s shoe then it would disappear from her foot and appear inside the box. So you then had her shoe and you could then enjoy watch her looking for her missing shoe and wondering where it had gone, then watch her limp off still puzzled about where her shoe went.
I did many scenarios such as she was sitting at a bus stop or walking in a park or standing talking to her friends etc. Sadly these stories were hand written and got lost over the years.

Ah the ability to just will a shoe off a girl's foot. A power I always dreamed of having.
08-13-2012 21:30 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
ko962 ko962 is a male
Triple Ace

Talking about magic, how come a magicain has never made a woman' shoe disappear off of her foot. Come to think about it I'll tell what I would love to see, you know when the girl gets into a box and the box is closed and then opened and she is gone, it would be nice if she left one shoe behind.
08-13-2012 21:50 ko962 is offline Send an Email to ko962 Homepage of ko962 Search for Posts by ko962 Add ko962 to your Buddy List
Administrator

I know that hypnotists often do a trick where he hides a person's shoe and puts it on their hand and makes them forget about it. And also to use their shoes as phones.
08-14-2012 06:24 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
ko962 ko962 is a male
Triple Ace

Yeah, I have seen some shows on the youtube but it is hard to see the feet.
I did have an idea for a short story where she is hypnotised and one shoe taken off but she thinks she is still wearing both. So she spend the whole week minus one shoe.
On a slightly differant note I had a dream last night, there was a woman walking around town wearing one knee high boot, for some reason I was told told to write a story about how she lost her boot, it was very enjoyable.
08-14-2012 08:31 ko962 is offline Send an Email to ko962 Homepage of ko962 Search for Posts by ko962 Add ko962 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Super powered shoe stealing

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH