bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Contributions » Stories/Written Works » Short Story: Maid-in-Training » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Short Story: Maid-in-Training
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
potk potk is a male
Super Moderator/One-Shoe Guru

images/avatars/avatar-46.jpg

Registration Date: 04-05-2011

Text Short Story: Maid-in-Training Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Maid-in-Training

quote:
Starring: Brandy, Jane
Scenario: Jane isn’t too pleased with Brandy’s performance as of late, and decides to test her...
Tags: One Shoe Off, Shoe Theft, One Shoe Hop, Both Shoes Lost

Third short story done. I'm rather suprised with this one; I was intending to take another break, but got bored so I decided to type up the beginning of this story, and I ended up typing the whole thing in less then a day! Given how this one ended, I'll leave the option for a second part as I originally intended this to be longer since I got this part done so quickly.

Enjoy! Next up: The Snake-Charming Cinderella!

Attachment:
zip Maid-in-Training.zip (16.01 KB, 642 downloads)

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by potk: 02-18-2012 21:05.

02-16-2012 21:14 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ha, this was great! Wish I could hire an attractive maid and confiscate her shoe. I can't to see how the guests reacts to Brandy's single-shoe attire and see her get her revenge against. I like all the Cinderella refences ( for example Brandy was the name of one of the actresses who played Cinderella) and I like even more that she doesn't get you know what back.
02-16-2012 21:46 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

Thread Starter Thread Started by potk
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Glad to know you liked it. Big Grin

I totally forgot about the Brandy Cinderella movie. As I noted earlier, there was going to be more, but I left it opn ended if I ever plan on getting back to it, which, becuase it took a lot less then I thought, is highly likely.

02-16-2012 21:53 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

Can't wait for The Snake-Charming Cinderella!
02-16-2012 22:35 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

Thanks. The Snake-Charming Cinderella was actually the first one I started writing, so it shouldn't take that long for me to type it since I remember practically all of it. Big Grin

02-16-2012 22:38 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Great story! Brandy was skillfully de-shoed.
02-16-2012 23:06 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
potk potk is a male

Hahaha thanks. Big Grin

02-16-2012 23:10 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

your contributions are coming at such speed, that I simply missed that one before. great scene again Smile
02-18-2012 05:56 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

Glad to know you liked it. Big Grin

02-18-2012 17:10 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

...so, it's been about of month since my last short story, and I just wanted to let you guys know that it's mostly due to me just being lazy. Not that I haven't thought up numerous new ideas, which I acutally have; it's mostly due to the amount of revisions I've been doing to my next story, The Snake-Charming Cinderella. Although I haven't written the vast changes down now, it'll probably end up rather different from my original draft.

This would also be a good give me any critiques on my stories and how I can improve on any of them.

As of now my short stories have been downloaded over 60 times altogether since the first one is uploaded, which I never ithey actually would (I forget that a good anonymous people lurk around here). Big Grin

03-02-2012 21:26 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
Administrator

So far I've loved the way you've been writing your stories, especially when you go into great detail and build on the suspense. Keep up the good work.
03-02-2012 21:35 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
potk potk is a male

Thanks! Is there anything you'd like to see in particular?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by potk: 03-02-2012 21:38.

03-02-2012 21:37 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
Administrator

The focus on the shoe removal is my favorite part. One of my favorite situations, that I don't see too often (but have in one of your stories and a couple of fantomaz's) is where the girl is wearing sheer nylons but keeps it hidden under her long pants and sneakers, shoes or boots (sneakers are my favorite). Then she loses her shoe(s) and is embarrassed to have her stocking feet exposed, or maybe she's terrified of being tickled on her sensitive stocking feet. Scenarios like that always great.
03-03-2012 00:03 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
potk potk is a male

Yeah, the shoe removal is by far my favourite part, and the most important alongside coming up with a plausible scenario for it to actually happen. I personally prefer the girls to wear pants alongside stocking rather then dresses/skirts unless it's part of a uniform. In fact, I think the remainder of the stories I have all the important characters wear them.

One interesting thnig that I had never thought of until I read the public version of my comissioned e-comic is the sock-over-stocking combination. This is something I plan on utilizing later. Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by potk: 03-03-2012 01:17.

03-03-2012 00:30 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by potk
Yeah, the shoe removal is by far my favourite part, and the most important alongside coming up with a plausible scenario for it to actually happen. I personally prefer the girls to wear pants alongside stocking rather then dresses/skirts unless it's part of a uniform. In fact, I think the remainder of the stories I have all the important characters wear them.

One interesting thnig that I had never thought of until I read the public version of my comissioned e-comic is the sock-over-stocking combination. This is something I plan on utilizing later. Big Grin

Yeah, I'm not much of a fan of the sock over stocking combination. I like it better when it's just the thin nylons in loose shoes. But I know there are a few people here who like the sock over nylon combo, so go for it.
03-03-2012 09:15 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
potk potk is a male

Things have gotte a lot better after the past couple of days and have actually managed to get some writing done. Made some changes here and there, and everything seems to be going well.

I've looked through fantomaZ's catalouge again and decided to change up the cast a bit. First off, I'll have Camielle replace Hatice in The Snake-Charming Cinderella. I've pretty much decided that unless it's a follow-up to a previous story that I left an open-ending to, I don't want to use the same character twice, because each character is different and can result in different, more interesting outcomes. I'm also experimenting on larger casts.

03-05-2012 00:02 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Contributions » Stories/Written Works » Short Story: Maid-in-Training

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH