bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Contributions » Stories/Written Works » Short Story: Nightmare in Nylons - Chapter 1 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Short Story: Nightmare in Nylons - Chapter 1
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
potk potk is a male
Super Moderator/One-Shoe Guru

images/avatars/avatar-46.jpg

Registration Date: 04-05-2011

Text Short Story: Nightmare in Nylons - Chapter 1 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nightmare in Nylons - Chapter 1: Skeleton in the Closet

quote:
Starring: Sophie, Hatice, ????
Scenario: Sophie and Hatice have to stay in a creepy motel after losing a bet, and end up losing more then they thought they would...
Tags: Shoe Loss, One Shoe Off

Alright, time for my second short story. I originally planned on having this finished around the end of last week, but I took Mandrake's advice and took a bit of a break so to replenish my creative energy.

As stated earlier, I originally had both the action scenes and the climax originally written on paper, so I quickly jotted down an ending before typing it from the beginning. I typed it all in one go, and while it's slightly longer then I thought, it's still shorter than Shoe Theft in the Sanctuary. I also intended to have Sophie and Regina be the main pair of this chapter, but after seeing that Regina was an MQ model, I was planning on using Rain and Aislinn as the bully duo in the first chapter. I then scrapped that idea, and then found myself creating the Hatice and Sophie duo. The reason why I decided to use Hatice and Sophie was mostly becuase I thought it'd be interesting to see the two of them work together, especially after what happened in the Stupid Bet saga.

As for what they're wearing, Sophie is wearing the exact same thing she is wearing in Stupid Bet: Challenges (the story can actually tie into the e-comic itself; I actually reference it), mainly becuase I know how many people, including me, love her cowboy boots. How she got them back, I don't know. Big Grin Hatice is wearing a nice red sweater, long black pants, and casual heels with ankle straps (the straps are actually rather important).

The story itself is actually based off of the climax of a book I read in my childhood called The Skeleton Man, although slightly altered a bit.

The next chapter in the Nightmare in Nylons saga will be called Ice Cream, You Scream, with the "Swedish Ice Cream" herself, Britta in the starring role. Who is the mystery character? All will be revealed in due time...

Hope you guys enjoy it. Next up: Maid-in-Training! Big Grin

Attachment:
zip Nightmare in Nylons ~ Chapter 1.zip (12 KB, 1,081 downloads)

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by potk: 02-16-2012 02:52.

02-16-2012 02:47 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Great work!! I totally love it when they say "GIVE IT BACK!!" Can't wait for chapter 2. Nice homage it's nice to see people doing homages to a girl losing her shoe that isn't Cinderella.

Here's something to contribute.

You have to love high heels and grates.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyAiRFBT4...GRd5M6SjkfrkmUx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-waLxmJY0w&feature=related

Here's Meryl Streep showing how easy high heels could come off I guess I'll use this fact to my advantage someday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s2D6gs1U...GRd5M6SjkfrkmUx

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by omega: 02-16-2012 13:22.

02-16-2012 11:06 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

Thread Starter Thread Started by potk
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks!

Just so you know, the girls aren't the ones saying "GIVE IT BACK!!" Those words will definitely be important in the following parts.

02-16-2012 16:57 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Loved it! You really know how to build suspense. Great job.
02-17-2012 03:34 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
potk potk is a male

Thanks! Big Grin

02-17-2012 03:41 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

thanks for another great contribution Smile

a note about those mq-models: mq basically means that those models have less options. not such a big wardrobe, less makeup options and it's much more difficult to get their clothings and especially nylons tightly fitting in more complex poses. but some models are simply to well designed to remove them like Sophie or Canan ...
02-17-2012 04:49 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

Glad to know you liked it. Big Grin

I knew that Sophie was an MQ model (you told me before), but due to the fact she wasn't in the catolouge anymore (along with Nurhan), I wasn't sure if you were ever going to use her again, so I switche her out with Hatice. I didn't know that Canan was an MQ model, though.

02-17-2012 22:50 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
hunter77721 hunter77721 is a male
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-54.jpg

Registration Date: 01-28-2012

Great story. I look forward to Part Two

04-08-2012 17:12 hunter77721 is online Send an Email to hunter77721 Search for Posts by hunter77721 Add hunter77721 to your Buddy List
Carlosfonteira

Registration Date: 05-30-2012

Really, really good, thanks for writing it!
05-30-2012 22:14 Carlosfonteira is offline Send an Email to Carlosfonteira Search for Posts by Carlosfonteira Add Carlosfonteira to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

quote:
Originally posted by Carlosfonteira
Really, really good, thanks for writing it!

Thanks a lot and welcome to the board! I enjoyed your sprite work while it lasted. Big Grin

05-30-2012 23:54 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
Carlosfonteira

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh my gods, I'm dumb. I've realized only now that the author was YOU ^_^'
05-31-2012 12:47 Carlosfonteira is offline Send an Email to Carlosfonteira Search for Posts by Carlosfonteira Add Carlosfonteira to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

quote:
Originally posted by Carlosfonteira
Oh my gods, I'm dumb. I've realized only now that the author was YOU ^_^'

LOL, that's OK. Hope you're ready for more, because the next chapter is almost done. Big Grin

05-31-2012 19:39 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
Carlosfonteira

Big Grin Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, I'm obviously always ready for more XD
Can't wait!
06-01-2012 00:54 Carlosfonteira is offline Send an Email to Carlosfonteira Search for Posts by Carlosfonteira Add Carlosfonteira to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

You know maybe if you ask one of the moderators tthey'll let you upload Pink Lodge here since it was well received here.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by omega: 06-14-2012 20:11.

06-14-2012 20:11 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Administrator

One of the problems with this message board is that you can't copy a large amount of text to the posts, so you always have to attach files if you want to do a story. It's one of the reasons I haven't posted my stories yet since I don't have all the files for my stories in files ready to post. When I have more time I will try to upload them.
06-15-2012 02:28 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Carlosfonteira

quote:
Originally posted by omega
You know maybe if you ask one of the moderators tthey'll let you upload Pink Lodge here since it was well received here.

You're right, I've just sended a request at Fantomaz himself.
06-15-2012 20:44 Carlosfonteira is offline Send an Email to Carlosfonteira Search for Posts by Carlosfonteira Add Carlosfonteira to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

Since I've finally started posting again, I think it's time for a well-deserved status update.

The reason for the long delay is that I had actually lost my flash drive (again!), but just recently I had been able to find it, a good two months after I had misplaced it. Going back and reading what I had typed, I have altered both Nightmare in Nylons - Chapter 2 and The Snake-Charming Cinderella (well, what I have of them). During that period I have also come up with 3 new stories, all of which are currently in the brainstorming period:

quote:
Olly Olly Oxford Free! - (Nicole, Romina) Came up with this one while I was watching some kids play; click here if you don't get what the title means.

Romina's Holiday - (Romina, Sophie, Rain) I've grown rather fond of Romina for some reason, and decided I wanted to give her a story for herself. Both the title and the story itself are a reference to an infamous shoe loss scene from a certain film... Big Grin

Flat Out Of Luck - (Nykta, Elenora, Bernadette) It was hard to pick the cast for this one, but ultimately decided on these three due to their looks and personalities. Looks like this Friday the 13th is gonna go well for these three... Evil

Going back, I don't exactly have the best track record for staying on schedule, and given how things are now, I'm not entirely sure which one of these will come out first. Anyways, sorry for the delay! Tongue

07-27-2012 07:44 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
Administrator

Can't wait to read your next story, whatever it is!
07-27-2012 10:28 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
omega omega is a male
King

These ideas sound nice. Romina's holiday sound interesting because I don't see Romina in a Ball gown dress and heels.
07-27-2012 20:28 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

The title just a reference to the movie; she isn't going to be in a dress or anything. Big Grin

07-27-2012 20:32 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Contributions » Stories/Written Works » Short Story: Nightmare in Nylons - Chapter 1

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH