bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Contributions » Stories/Written Works » Short Story: Shoe Theft in the Sanctuary » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Short Story: Shoe Theft in the Sanctuary
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
potk potk is a male
Super Moderator/One-Shoe Guru

images/avatars/avatar-46.jpg

Registration Date: 04-05-2011

Text Short Story: Shoe Theft in the Sanctuary Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shoe Theft in the Sanctuary

quote:
Starring: Aishe, Hana, Aislinn, Magdelena
Scenario: A delinquent thinks that picking on a woman from under the pew may relieve her of her boredom…
Tags: Shoe Theft, Playful Tickling, F/F Tickling, One Shoe Off, Public Shoe Loss.

Finally, my first short story is complete! This one took a while for me to do; although I started typing it about 2 weeks there were so many things I kept adding and so much detail I wasn't able to upload it as early as I wanted.

Some notes include that Aishe, Hana, and Magdalena are wearing the exact same outfits in their bio-cards. Aislinn is the only one that looks significantly different, which I described in the story. Also, there isn't much dialogue, as I thought it'd be interesting to see it done without it, and I'm actually pretty bad at writing it. Becuase I'm not a big fan of tickling, this and (probably) The Snake-Charming Cinderella are the only stories that I plan on including it/having it as a focus (it only really happens nearing the end, though). The span of the whole story probably takes around 15-20 minutes in real time. I kinda lost myself during the end, as I just wanted it done, so the conclusion isn't as drawn out as the build-up is, but ithe overall story is over 7 pages in Microsoft Word.

Although fantomaZ said to put it in the Requests section of the board, I decided to put it here in the Contributions section, as I didn't really view it as a request, but as something to tide everyone over until the site comes back up.

Hope you guys enjoy it! Next Up: Nightmare in Nylon - Chapter 1!

EDIT: Also, yay; 100th post! Big Grin

Attachment:
zip Short Story - Shoe Theft in the Sanctuary.zip (16 KB, 782 downloads)

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by potk: 02-06-2012 23:21.

02-03-2012 23:11 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

All I can say is ... WOW!

Couldn't have written it better myself. I would lovelovelove to see this made into an e-comic. My favorite outfit is exactly what Aislin was wearing in this. Jeans and loose fitting van/buffalo sneakers over very sheer, very slippery black stockings. I don't think I've ever seen that combo in these e-comics either, eh fantomaZ? Wink

Please finish this. I would love to know what happens next. Oh and if you find yourself rushing to the end, it's best to take a break and continue it some other time. Writing can be very time consuming and draining, as you see. Now you see why it takes me so long to come out with each chapter of polyphylon girls.
02-04-2012 13:04 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Great work. I'd love to see this as an e-comic too. This has inspired me to do a short story too. Probably not with a character with this site though.
02-04-2012 13:21 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

Thread Starter Thread Started by potk

Glad to see you guys enjoyed it! Big Grin

Given the way that it ended, I've already thought of new ideas for a sequel, but just like what I plan to do with the Nightmare in Nylons series, I may switch out to a different protagonist with the others in the background (that doesn't mean they'll be safe, though Wink ). I'll finish up Nightmare in Nylons - Episode 1 to test it out. I think I may have finally figure out my main pair for the first episode. Thankfully this'll probably be shorter and quicker to write

02-04-2012 16:14 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

thanks for this very nice contribution Smile
I especially liked the build up with the dropped pencil ...
02-05-2012 13:58 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

Thread Starter Thread Started by potk

Haha, glad you liked it. Big Grin

02-05-2012 16:03 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Contributions » Stories/Written Works » Short Story: Shoe Theft in the Sanctuary

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH