bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Problems and Solutions » Lost E-Comics! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost E-Comics!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
potk potk is a male
Super Moderator/One-Shoe Guru

images/avatars/avatar-46.jpg

Registration Date: 04-05-2011

Attention Lost E-Comics! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Like I said in the other thread, I sadly lost my flash drive which contained my short-story drafts, my e-comics and my personal comission. Becuase the site isn't up, I can't check which ones I have and don't have, but thankfully they are archived in my PayPal account and I also still have the receipts in my email folder.Since PayPal doesn't list the names of the actual E-Comics, I'll just post the number. They are:

bundle001 (SSS Bundle; here's my review)

e-comic 0016
e-comic 0017
e-comic 0030
e-comic 0034
e-comic 0042

ecomic C0008 (My Commission)

W0002
W0003
W0006

I also never downloaded the public version of my commission e-comic; since it's based off of my original comimission, I get that for free, don't I?

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by potk: 01-28-2012 01:03.

01-27-2012 22:22 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

no problem. I'll send you all the links you need. and of course you'll get any version based on your commission for free ...
01-28-2012 12:20 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male
Super Moderator/One-Shoe Guru

images/avatars/avatar-46.jpg

Registration Date: 04-05-2011

Thread Starter Thread Started by potk
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks!

I also downladed the Allegra episode of the Serial Shoe Stealer series, but for some reason it's not here...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by potk: 01-28-2012 17:03.

01-28-2012 16:17 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Problems and Solutions » Lost E-Comics!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH