bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Shoe Removal Wish List » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Shoe Removal Wish List
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
potk potk is a male
Super Moderator/One-Shoe Guru

images/avatars/avatar-46.jpg

Registration Date: 04-05-2011

Text Shoe Removal Wish List Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Since we've never really had a full discussion over this before, and we all have girls we'd like to see do it, I found it rather odd we didn't have a topic for this and decided to make one so that we can organize ourselves a bit. So, to start things off, I'll just be pretty straightforward and just ask the question:

Out Of All Media, Which Ladies Would You Like To See Lose A Shoe, And If So, How?

I made this topic so we can not only introduce others to different characters we may not have heard of, but also show off our creativity and such. I'll limit this a bit though with some rules:

quote:
Don't Be Too Obvious: We've seen a lot of posts about loss in Star Wars a lot, and while I think it's great, I want to see a bit more variety. In short, don't make all your posts supeheroines or anime characters and such. Post not only your favourites but characters you like that others might not have heard off (first post limit is 7; you can add more in a second post).

No Boundaries: Much like the shoe loss topic we already have, these can range from all sorts of media, be it video games, comics, or movies or books. These can also be fictional or non-fictional. Include links to pictures of said characters.

Be Creative: It's too easy to have a girl lose a shoe just becuase, i.e. the bad guy grabs her and she loses it; it'd be more a lot more fun to have the loss actually be plausible/realistic within the mythos of the character's world. You don't have to list exactly how for every character, but at least throw some ideas out there.

I may be preaching a bit too much, so I'll just list mine and get it over with:

Rozalin - Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories: Rozalin's a personal favourite for me and I love the Disgaea sereis, although I haven't played the game in which Rozalin is a main character in. I picked mostly becuase of her personality and the fact that she's the only female protagonist in the series to actually wear heels and stockings.
    Kat - Gravity Rush: This character is actually new, and the game she is in actually hasn't released yet. I picked Kat not becuase I find her actually attractive, but mostly becuase of the scenario she goes through. In the game, Kat gets the ability to control gravity. Looking at her design and the aspect of her abilities, it's a bit of a miracle how she doesn't lose one of those mules while flying through the air.
    Riyo Chuchi - Star Wars: ...I'll be honest: I'm not that big a fan of Star Wars to begin with, but I do enjoy the animated series The Clone Wars. While I know a lot of people like Padme and Ahsoka, Riyo struck out to me becuase I thought her design was more unique. It also helps that her boots appear low-cut and easier to lose, and I like her personality the most of the three.
    Shampoo - Ranma 1/2: Ranma 1/2 is my favourite anime, and Shampoo is my favourite character, so she was a shoe-in.
    The Sorceress - Dragon's Crown: Just like with Kat, I don't really find this character attractive (although a lot of people sure do,.)It's mostly about the situation she gets in with her party. It's hard not her imagine losing one of her soes with how low-cut they are.
    Penny -Inspector Gadget/Gadget and the Gadgetinis: With the amount of times this girl gets in trouble, it's a miracle she didn't lose one after getting captured so much. I chose her Gadget and the Gadgetinis design over the original becuase she's older and I like her sneakers better...
    June Darby - Transformers Prime: ...I wasn't originally going to put her on my list, but after hearing her say how she'd wear heels just to meet Optimus, that got me thinking a bit. I also like the simplicity of her design, and while I haven't many episodes with her in it, I find her pretty funny.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by potk: 01-25-2012 23:08.

01-24-2012 21:54 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Big Grin RE: Shoe Removal Wish List Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's funny, I forgot about Penny from Inspector Gadget, but I also had a thing for her when I was little, and always imagined her sneakers coming off somehow. I was very young too, like maybe 7 or 8 and I was thinking of it. I definitely think there's something about those sneakers she wears. They're kind of big and loose looking and I could imagine her wearing thin sheer socks underneath. Plus, as you said, she was always in peril. Still, I feel better imagining an older Penny nowadays Big Grin .

There really is something about girls you've always wished to see deshoed, but it's never happened to them. In a way, it's more appealing than a girl you've already seen it happen to. The mystique is still there. Pretty much for me, if the character's attractive and wearing nylons, or even if there's a chance that she might be wearing them, I want to see her lose her shoe. I realise that pretty much narrows it down to nearly every female character out there, which is kind of boring, so I'll list some characters I'd love to see this happen to. Keep in mind this is nowhere's near complete. But I don't have time to write out hundreds of pages of character blurbs so this will have to do for now. I'm going to keep this list to video game girls since they were some of my most prevalent influences early on and still inspire me to a large degree.

Terra - Final Fantasy VI - An early crush of mine, and probably the first character I depicted losing a boot in one of my early works of fiction. She's cute, pretty, wears sheer white hose with polkadots with loose boots, and has green hair (well, in the US version at least). What's not to love? She may very well be my favorite overall.

Princess Peach - Super Mario Bros. - Another early influence form childhood. I think I fantasized about Peach (then known as Princess Toadstool) losing her shoes from watching the Super Mario Bros. Super Show as a kid. No girl can go through that many adventures in pumps without a shoe misshap. Unfortunately, she somehow managed to keep them on her feet, much to my disappointment.

Chun Li - Street Fighter - The original pantyhose wearing fighting girl. I remember, as a 12 year old, playing almost exclusively as her in Street Fighter II just because I loved seeing her "dress" blow up and expose her pantyhose clad legs all the way up the top. I dreamed about her losing her boots at an early age and eventually wrote a story about it. It was my first debooting match story.

Morrigan - Dark Stalkers - I never read any Dark Stalkers, nor did I have any interest in it until I saw this character and her lovely bat patterned pantyhose. To this day I still try to find pictures of her debooted. I don't think it's ever officially happened to her though, although I admit I haven't been exposed to much content with her. Eventually I just created my own scenario in my debooting match story.

Samus Aran - Metroid - I remember whenever Samus died in Super Metroid, her suit would break and the a beautiful half naked girl inside would be exposed. I always imagined her wearing a sheer blue body stocking underneath (the nintendo power comics helped perpetuate this, except her tights were footless Frown ). The smash brothers games further dispelled this wish when her zero suit was revealed to just be a regular nonsheer body suit with boots. Kind of disappointing, but I still love her.

Zelda - The Legend of Zelda -Similar to Princess Peach, Zelda was always the hot princess with the long dress. I always imagined her wearing sheer stockings underneath. It wasn't confirumed until Super Smash Brothers that she wore white stockings and red pumps. Unfortunately, like Princess Peach, she never kicked off her shoes or lost them accidentally in the heat of battle. She switched to boots in the later games, but I like to think she still wears stockings or pantyhose underneath.

Shion - Xenosaga - As if her sheer black stockings and loose fitting boots weren't enough. She's just so fucking adorable that I can't resist the thought of stealing her boots every time I see her. I also have a thing for girls with glasses, so that only perpetuates her irresistability. I didn't even enjoy the game that much, but got it just for Shion, and the hope she'd lose a boot at some point. She didn't Frown , at least as far as I found out (I didn't get very far).

Serah - Final Fantasy XIII - One of the things that initially attracted me to this game was the gorgeous girl with sheer black stockings and loose fitting boots. Unfortunately, she wasn't a playable character, and she never lost her boots. Still, I couldn't take my eyes off her legs and feet any time she was on screen.

Passionate Patti - Leisure Suit Larry - Let's step away from video games for a moment and enter the realm of computer games. Leisure Suit Larry was the first "adult" game I ever played, and my young teenage mind was from then on corrupted. I remember sneaking downstairs in the computer room late at night to play Larry 3 - "Passionate Patti in Pursuit of the Pulsating Pectorals". In the second half of the game, you get the play as Larry's sexy love interest, Patti. One of her inventory items is her pantyhose. And you actually use them to solve a puzzle in which you drop down a cliff. What pissed me off is you see her take off her pantyhose without taking off her shoes! The graphics weren't that great in these old games, but it would have been nice to see something! To make matters more infuriating, in the sequel, "Passionate Patti does some Undercover work", there's a picture of her in stockings with one shoe off, using her shoe as a phone (linked above). But you still don't get to see her stocking foot in the pic, and her shoes never come off in the game. She teases me so!

Princess Rosella - King's Quest - Aaah Rosella. One of my earliest computer game crushes. I remember playing as the pretty princess in King's Quest IV - The Perils of Rosella (yes that's the title). She wore a red dress and black flats. On the cover of the box you can see her shoes are gone, most likely fallen off from the constant peril she's in. If you looked closely at the box art, it looked like she was wearing very sheer hosiery on her feet. I liked to think she was. Alas, she never once lost her shoes in the game. When I got a little older, and learned how to edit the sprites with SCI studio, I even altered some of the in game animations to allow her shoes to fall off during some of her perilous experiences. I wish I could find those files.

Cassandra - Soul Calibur - She's so fucking hot. I remember buying Soul Calibur II just for her and her high skirt and sheer black pantyhose. Her boots also looked kind of easy to pull off. She never lost them though. However, in Soul Calibur IV, you could equip her with her old outfit and it was possible for her shoes to "break" off in battle. So maybe she doesn't belong in this list afterall ...

I think I'll stop here. LoL, looks like broke the post limit. If I think of more I'll post them.
01-24-2012 23:29 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
potk potk is a male

Thread Starter Thread Started by potk
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Those are really good picks. Funny how Terra is the first person you list; I just got done watching a playthrough of Final Fantasy VI for the first time.

Out of all the Nintendo Princesses, my personaly favourite would have to be Rosalina, as she's not as typical a damsel-in-distress as the others are. Also want to give a shout-out to Captain Syrup from the Wario games.

I'm not as into fighting games as everyone else here (although I do like BlazBlue), but if I were to pick a girl to get deshoed, it'd probably be Hsien-Ko from DarkStalkers.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by potk: 01-25-2012 00:09.

01-25-2012 00:09 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by potk
Those are really good picks. Funny how Terra is the first person you list; I just got done watching a playthrough of Final Fantasy VI for the first time.

Out of all the Nintendo Princesses, my personaly favourite would have to be Rosalina, as she's not as typical a damsel-in-distress as the others are. Also want to give a shout-out to Captain Syrup from the Wario games.

I'm not as into fighting games as everyone else here (although I do like BlazBlue), but if I were to pick a girl to get deshoed, it'd probably be Hsien-Ko from DarkStalkers.

That's cool. The key for me is definitely nylons. If the character isn't wearing nylons, I'm just not interested. But often times, if I like a character a lot, I'll just imagine her wearing nylons even if she isn't. For the older games, it was impossible to tell for sure, so it didn't matter. One example is Rydia from Final Fantasy IV. This was my first Final Fantasy game, and I fell in love with this character. I always pictured her wearing sheer stockings, even though it wasn't obvious from the character sprites in the snes game ... although some depictions have her green stockings, but in other pics it appeared as just part of her boots. I like to think of them as green stockings since I love green and I love stockings.

I loved how her character developed in the game. In fact, the first story I wrote was a fictional account of FFIV back when I was 13. It was a straight forward interpretation of the game's plot. I never finished it though. It wasn't focused on my fetish or anything, I genuinely tried to tell the story in an entertaining novel form, but I couldn't resist having Rydia lose her boots at some point. Rosa also lost her shoes at some point as well and I wrote her as having worn white stockings, which I think she was depicted as wearing even early on, though it's debateable.

So, even then the earliest inklings of my fetish based story writing was taking shape at a very young age. I wish I could find that story. I might have it on an old 3.5" diskette somewhere. But I wrote it on our Tandy TL/3 so it's probably not even readable with todays word processor. Even though Terra is probably the one I most want to see debooted, I think I still like the FFIV characters more than the FFVI characters. FFIV was always my favorite FF game, and is still one of my favorite games of all time.
01-25-2012 00:25 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

Be Creative? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is a cool idea for list. I'll upload my wish list later. But you didn't say how you'd want them to lose a shoe apart from Kat and The Sorceress.
01-25-2012 22:37 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

I said you didn't have to list losses for every single character you list, just to throw soem ideas out from your totals.

01-25-2012 23:14 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

Sorry if I've annoyed you by missing that in any way. I'd at least want to know how you'd want Riyo to lose her shoe, but you don't have to say how if you really don't want to. I'll upload my wish list next since it's my 100th comment on the forums.
01-26-2012 20:56 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

No worries. I didn't post that much becuase to be honest, it took me two full days to try and make this topic, and I was a bit tired, so I couldn't think of any then. Wink

Kat has the ability to control gravity, and given how mules aren't exactly the most tight fitting shoe, I'd figure she'd lose one just as she'd first try out her new power. For Riyo I'd actually have to do some research for, because, as I've stated earlier, I'm not that knowledgeable in the Star Wars mythos. I'd also have to do this for The Sorceress, as the game isn't out yet and there's barely any information about it.

01-26-2012 21:02 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
sffan sffan is a male

Registration Date: 12-21-2011

Nice Idea you have goin',Potk.

Anyway,you guys were mentioning Princess Zelda and Princess Peach in Super Smash Bros. unrealistically never losing their shoes. Well I'm gonna take it a step farther and talk a bit about Fighting Ladies that DO Wear High heels and/or Similar shoes.

Chun-Li in her 1st Street Fighter 4 ulternate costume is an awesome example. In that costume she wears Shoes instead of boots. And whats unrealistic about this is when she's doing her 'Hundered Kick' (i forgot the japanese name) her shoe stays on her foot.

Street Fighter's Rose is another example. She does all these kicks and yet her High Heels stay on.

I'd like to put these 2 on my own Shoe Removal Wish list. And these 2 gorgeous Women are only 2 of the many fighting Game Girlsd that wear High Heels or Similar Styled Shoes.

Kyoko from Rival Schools is another one. I dig girls with glasses as much as you do,Mandrake Smile
01-26-2012 21:25 sffan is offline Send an Email to sffan Search for Posts by sffan Add sffan to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

Thanks! As with what Mandrake said, my list is nowhere near done, and I'll add them once I remember who they are. Big Grin

01-26-2012 21:27 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

Since Mandrake has pretty much put most of the female characters that I was going to put on my list I've decided to do something a little different and put some real women that I'd like to see lose a shoe.

Also I came with an idea for how Zelda or Peach could lose a shoe. For Zelda, in Skyward sword there is a mechanical device you get in the game called the Hook Beetle, in the game you can use this to pick up objects and bring them to you. I had and idea for a story where Link uses the Beetle to steal a boot from Zelda while she's taking bath because Groose forces him to do it since kidnapped Link's bird. I had another idea of how both princesses could lose a shoe. I had this idea for side quest that while Zelda or Peach where being taken to Browser or Ganondorf, they lost three items on the way and you have to get them back but you don't have to give them back to the princesses, these items would be their glove, crown and obviously a shoe.

Angelina Jolie I know she's in the new E-comic and I'm delighted about that and she's probably lost one shoe in real life since every woman or girl has at least lost a shoe once because there victim of a shoe stealing prank, it got stuck or there were wearing low cut shoes and lost it while running, but the point is I haven't seen lose one shoe in real life. She stars in many action movies but unfortunately not any of them have a shoe loss scene.
Bonne Jenet - King of Fighters Yes I already know she has an attack which involve her taking off her shoe and smacking her opponent with it. But what I'd like to see is her face against an extremely strong opponent who takes away her shoe when she tries to do this attack against him or her leaving Jenet to fight in one shoe. In fact I like the idea of females who try to use there shoe as weapon but fail miserably and end up getting it taken from them.
Yoko Littner - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann I've came up with a couple of scenarios of how Yoko could lose her boot. I'll upload the others later. My favorite is the one where Yoko is captured by beastmen she managed to break out but there is one beastman in her way who is in a gunman and her rifle is out of bullets
(I swear that gun never runs out of bullets). Luckily for her he's attracted to her despite not being from the same race. She promises to give him something that was on her body if he lets her escape and if he closes his eyes while she's giving it to him. Automatically he thinks she's going to give him her bikini, but since Yoko has some modesty and is smarter than that she tricks him and give him her boot instead.
Olivia Wilde Out of all the movies she's been in I would like to her lose her boot as the last ISO Quorra from Tron Legacy. That movie had way less action sequences then I thought it would. I had this scene in my head where Clu's (yes if your wondering that is the name of the villain, I thought the same thing you did when I heard this) soldiers chase Quorra and Sam into a maze with various traps. One of those traps is the traditional two colliding walls with spikes from Indiana Jones. Two of Clu's men chase them into this. While running Quorra gets knocked out by one of the two soldiers chasing them from behind and falls to the ground .So Sam has to go back pick her up and carry her on his back while trying to avoid the discs of the soldiers behind them. He manages to get himself out of the spiked walls just before they're about to close on each other carry an unconscious Quorra on his back. But right before they completely get away from the walls the heel (or wedge,or whatever it's called) on Quorra's boot is pierced one of the many spikes, but fortunately the boot can disconnect fro the rest of the suit and it is destroyed along with the soldiers. Quorra regains her consciousness and realizes Sam saved her life, the two almost have a romantic moment before Quorra realizes she's missing something important and says "Sam ... where's my other boot?" But to be honest I'd just like to see Olivia Wilde (or Cockburn should I say) lose a shoe no matter what movie or show she's in or even if it actually in real life during an interview or something.
Scarlett Johannson I know there's a picture where she cosplays as Cinderella but it isn't that impressive and you don't see her foot. I'd like to see lose a shoe as Natalia "Natasha" Alianovna Romanova A.K.A. the Black Widow. As soon as I saw her on screen in high heels in Iron Man 2 I wanted her to lose one. But unfortunately she didn't this actually affected my opinion of the movie as a whole. I know she's going to be in the Avengers and there's a higher chance of her losing a shoe in that you since this is the same movie where there are two gods, the green giant and lots of cosmic stuff but to be honest I prefer her with longer hair, to be honest I prefer long haired girls period. But like Ms Cockburn I don't mind seeing her lose her shoe in something else.
Korra - Avatar:Legend of Korra She's basically a less effeminate Katara. But good god her eyes gorgeous. I've never thought a cartoon character's eyes could be attractive it sort of looks like the eyes of her voice actress. In fact it's not just her eyes that look better than Katara her body too. I like her costume less than Katara's but she's still hotter than her. In fact it looks more like something Sokka would wear. She probably looks better than her predecessor because of the evolution in the art style and because she's 16 but they still look sort of the same age.
Her boots are big since she's an Eskimo so they could come off easily.
Gwen Tennyson - Ben 10 Ultimate Alien I only watch this show to see her lose her shoe. Also she belongs to the first school where high heels are part of the girls uniform which I find interesting. I am a little annoyed that the first female character to lose a shoe wasn't her. You don't want to know who loses a shoe you really don't.
Yumi - Code Lyoko She face the same enemies as her male team mates but she doesn't her boot instead one of her male team mates does. Have you ever watched a show where you wanted the chick the team to lose her shoe but instead a male or an unattractive female does instead.
Aqua - Kingdom Hearts:Birth by Sleep I don't even need to make up a scenario for this character because in the game there was a situation where she would have needed to remove her right boot but unfortunately Square Enix and Disney are so cruel to their fans with fetishes that they would let us see a hot blue haired chick take off her boot to put the glass slipper. First of all this would have been a really interesting plot line if her foot actually fit the slipper. Square Enix you owe your fans with a fetish a game where a girl loses her boot, Reimi doesn't count since it was removed because she was sick and there weren't enough close up when it wasn't made of stone. Also play arts Reimi should have a removable boot like that Marion Indiana Jones figure with one shoe.
Dark Magician Girl - Yugioh She's the hottest character in the entire franchise despite being a monster.
Any Physically Attractive Air Hostess/Stewardess in fiction or reality, Especially the Asian ones I swear would want see this mostly in reality though. I like aeroplanes with tight spaces, this would totally make it easier for them to lose a shoe, especially I put my feet on both sides of her shoe. I've tried putting foot out on the isles to make them trip and lose a shoe but it doesn't work and it's kind of dangerous.
And so far I haven't seen any form of media where a stewardess loses her shoe.

Also I don't think any book characters that haven't appeared movies will appear on this list potk.

Now lets see how fast I can get up to 200.

This post has been edited 5 time(s), it was last edited by omega: 08-06-2012 13:15.

01-28-2012 18:06 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

Ah, I remember Code Lyoko. I loved that show when I was a kid. I agree with you on the Yumi loss though. There was a pristine opportunity in the episode "Sabotage", where XANA takes control over a bunch of vines and ends up dragging Yumi into a gorge. Oh well, there's always next season.

I would be with you 100% on Gwen if they didn't give her the anatomy of a Barbie doll. I love her clothes, hate her face.

01-28-2012 20:46 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

Yeah I agree with your opinion on she does look like crossdressing ben. Take away her lipstick and she'll look so weird.

http://www.funonline.in/wp-content/uploa...21595615120.jpg

But then I saw her design in that special with GR. I hope the that the art style in Ben 10 evolve to look like this next season.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...c/c9/GwenGR.png

A part code lyoko have you watched a show with an attractive female but instead of her losing her shoe it was a male character or an ugly female character.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by omega: 01-28-2012 21:14.

01-28-2012 21:01 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

Oh yeah she looks a lot better there.

01-28-2012 21:21 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

Didn't Riyo appear in that episode with ice monsters or something.
01-28-2012 21:25 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

Yeah, it was in the first season which took place near her home planet. She then appeared in the two-parte where Cad Bane held the Senate hostage.

01-28-2012 21:29 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

I kind of see her losing her boot in a situation like that. I'm not sure how though.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by omega: 01-29-2012 14:55.

01-28-2012 21:37 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

...eh, I'm not entirly sure 'bout that. They weren't exactly "'monsters" per se, they were just protecting their home. I'd put the Cad Bane scenario being the more plausible one.

Also, there was another Padawan whose name escapes me that paired up with Ahsoka. I remember there being zombified Genosions and clone Troopers. That might work

01-28-2012 21:45 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

The padawan wore a black robe right. Her name was Barriss Offee.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by omega: 01-28-2012 22:10.

01-28-2012 22:03 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

Yeah, that was her; and I think her master's name was Luminara Unduli. There aren't that many female characters from this series from what I remember...

01-28-2012 22:12 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Shoe Removal Wish List

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH