bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Shoe Removal Wish List » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Shoe Removal Wish List
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was actually referring to the time when Sam lost her boot in Danny Phantom.
02-03-2012 23:54 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Nopperabo
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-31.jpg

Registration Date: 12-31-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh, yeah I forgot that was Hartman as well.
02-04-2012 02:54 Nopperabo is offline Send an Email to Nopperabo Search for Posts by Nopperabo Add Nopperabo to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

quote:
Originally posted by Nopperabo
Since I've been watching WAAY to many cartoons recently. I'd like to propose a candidate which would be more amusing than alluring; Kitty Katswell from T.U.F.F. Puppy. We actually have seen her sans boots three or four times, but she has never actually lost one (well, unless you count having them stolen off her feet in one episode). but, oddly (given how often she's been blown up and otherwise mangled and her other clothes have certainly taken the abuse, she's never had one of her boots actually blown off or otherwise destroyed. There was even one episodes where her boot actually got chewed on, and it suffered no real damage (equally odd was the fact that despite the fact her foot was in it, she appeared to suffer no pain from having her partner chomp on her foot). Actually she might look really weird with one boot, since she suffers from the anime trait I nicknamed the "daisy duck syndrome", where a character's feet are revealed to be LUDICROUSLY larger than thier shoes. It doesn't look that odd with them both on or both off (after all we expect cartoon animals to have big feet), but one and one would probably look really weird.

In which episode were her boots stolen?
02-04-2012 08:46 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
omega omega is a male
King

Looks like the Nylondon police force isn't the only place where police officer wear high heels (I wonder if there's going to be an explanation for that) in this online mmorpg called Urban Rivals there is this blond hottie called Katja who has unfortunately not had the mishaps of losing a shoe while on the job. There's a webcomic apparently so she might of in that I have to check but she probably didnt'

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20.../d/d8/Katja.jpg

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by omega: 02-04-2012 13:51.

02-04-2012 13:50 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Nopperabo
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-31.jpg

Registration Date: 12-31-2011

quote:
Originally posted by Mandrake
quote:
Originally posted by Nopperabo
Since I've been watching WAAY to many cartoons recently. I'd like to propose a candidate which would be more amusing than alluring; Kitty Katswell from T.U.F.F. Puppy. We actually have seen her sans boots three or four times, but she has never actually lost one (well, unless you count having them stolen off her feet in one episode). but, oddly (given how often she's been blown up and otherwise mangled and her other clothes have certainly taken the abuse, she's never had one of her boots actually blown off or otherwise destroyed. There was even one episodes where her boot actually got chewed on, and it suffered no real damage (equally odd was the fact that despite the fact her foot was in it, she appeared to suffer no pain from having her partner chomp on her foot). Actually she might look really weird with one boot, since she suffers from the anime trait I nicknamed the "daisy duck syndrome", where a character's feet are revealed to be LUDICROUSLY larger than thier shoes. It doesn't look that odd with them both on or both off (after all we expect cartoon animals to have big feet), but one and one would probably look really weird.

In which episode were her boots stolen?

"The Curse of King Mutt"
02-04-2012 14:40 Nopperabo is offline Send an Email to Nopperabo Search for Posts by Nopperabo Add Nopperabo to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

Looks like the art style has evolved for next season of Ben 10. But not the way I expected it to. It looks like next season will be more like Teen Titans than Young Justice. Here's Gwen new design.

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/0...hme-d4o73vg.png

I wonder if Derrick Wyatt kept Gwen heels as a part of her design. What do think potk.
The site I found this says it's fan art but I really doubt that it is after seeing Ben's design.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...se_Complete.png

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by omega: 02-04-2012 20:28.

02-04-2012 18:45 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male
Super Moderator/One-Shoe Guru

images/avatars/avatar-46.jpg

Registration Date: 04-05-2011

Thread Starter Thread Started by potk

quote:
Originally posted by omega
Looks like the art style has evolved for next season of Ben 10. But not the way I expected it to. It looks like next season will be more like Teen Titans that Young Justice. Here's Gwen new design.

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/0...hme-d4o73vg.png

I wonder if Derrick Wyatt kept Gwen heels as a part of her design. What do think potk.
The site I found this says it's fan art but I really doubt that it is after seeing Ben's design.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...se_Complete.png

Looking at the file name, apparantely that's Ben's son, not Ben himself, meaning that both he and Gwen will be adults in the new show.

EDIT: Nope I'm wrong, that's him.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by potk: 02-04-2012 19:10.

02-04-2012 19:04 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

potk hasn't Shampoo from Ranma 1/2 lost her shoe at least once I know that female Ranma and Akane have.
02-04-2012 20:53 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

Not that I remember, no...

02-04-2012 20:58 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

t

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by omega: 02-04-2012 21:22.

02-04-2012 21:21 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

I remember her losing shoes a long with the rest of her clothes in the second Pantyhose Taro ( I should have put more thought in my username I probably would've called username Shoe Loss Taro or Shoe Stealing Taro or something It would have been really appropriate to use for this) episode. But your right I don't think Shampoo has lost only one shoe before in the anime or the manga even though as I remember in the anime nobody is seen losing one shoe and continues one on and one off. I remember that male Ranma lost his shoe in the manga but we don't see him become a single-shoed female. Ranma 1/2 is really realistic when it comes to shoe loss unlike many shows, movies, books etc. Though it maybe a little too realistic since when a girl (most likely Ranma) lose a shoe the other is normally kicked off quickly so there aren't any one shoe scene. But like you said before in your first list there were tons of opportunities for Shampoo to lose one shoe, off the top of my head I see her losing her shoe while running after Ranma, dodging an attack from Akane or getting one pulled off by one off Mousses many weapons while running away from him. There are few female characters that I can think of that have had so many chances to lose a shoe so easily as Shampoo
02-04-2012 21:21 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:
I remember her losing shoes a long with the rest of her clothes in the second Pantyhose Taro ( I should have put more thought in my username I probably would've called username Shoe Loss Taro or Shoe Stealing Taro or something It would have been really appropriate to use for this) episode. But your right I don't think Shampoo has lost only one shoe before in the anime or the manga even though as I remember in the anime nobody is seen losing one shoe and continues one on and one off. I remember that male Ranma lost his shoe in the manga but we don't see him become a single-shoed female. Ranma 1/2 is really realistic when it comes to shoe loss unlike many shows, movies, books etc. Though it maybe a little too realistic since when a girl (most likely Ranma) lose a shoe the other is normally kicked off quickly so there aren't any one shoe scene. But like you said before in your first list there were tons of opportunities for Shampoo to lose one shoe, off the top of my head I see her losing her shoe while running after Ranma, dodging an attack from Akane or getting one pulled off by one off Mousses many weapons while running away from him. There are few female characters that I can think of that have had so many chances to lose a shoe so easily as Shampoo

Are there any pantyhose nylon foot scenes in this show? I've only seen a few episodes.
02-04-2012 22:11 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
potk potk is a male

It's actually really hard to tell whether or not characters are wearing nylons alot. The only character I remember wearing them continually/the most was Natsumi.

02-04-2012 22:14 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

Actually yes there female Ranma puts on pantyhose at the end of the second Pantyhose Taro episode (No. 12) and if your wondering Pantyhose Taro is a guy who fights with pantyhose and yes Pantyhose is a part of his real name the more you know about this character the weirder he gets. I was thinking of making of making an OC whose fighting style involved stealing one shoe from strong women and throwing them at his opponents, trust me there are much weirder fighting styles in the show and manga then the one I just made up so I guess this could fit right in. I'm having trouble with coming up for a name for this character and making a back story for him
02-04-2012 22:38 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:
Actually yes there female Ranma puts on pantyhose at the end of the second Pantyhose Taro episode (No. 12) and if your wondering Pantyhose Taro is a guy who fights with pantyhose and yes Pantyhose is a part of his real name the more you know about this character the weirder he gets. I was thinking of making of making an OC whose fighting style involved stealing one shoe from strong women and throwing them at his opponents, trust me there are much weirder fighting styles in the show and manga then the one I just made up so I guess this could fit right in. I'm having trouble with coming up for a name for this character and making a back story for him

Yeah, I saw those episodes ... really would you doubt I wouldn't check out a char with that name? LOL. But I don't remember anyone wearing nylons of any sort in the episodes I've seen. I'll have to watch that one you posted though just to check it out. Not stocking foot shots I'm assuming, though.
02-05-2012 04:46 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
omega omega is a male
King

Actually I put down the wrong episode. Looks like Happosai has a thing for pantyhose just like you. (08:45)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYysKjJPWrk

EDIT: I think someone should tell the creator of Lost Her Shoe about thiese forums there are tons stories that they can use for their True Story picture reconstructs here, it seems that no one a part has used this yet.

http://losthershoe.com/

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by omega: 02-05-2012 14:44.

02-05-2012 11:32 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Administrator

Okay. Yeah I did see that ep a long time ago, but didn't remember that part. Who's leg was that anyway?
02-05-2012 23:15 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
sffan sffan is a male

Registration Date: 12-21-2011

Sailor Mars and the High Heeled Sailor Moon Bad Girls Never once lost their shoes either. So add them to my wish list.
02-06-2012 18:25 sffan is offline Send an Email to sffan Search for Posts by sffan Add sffan to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

I thought of something relating to Spiderman and shoe loss again. You know when Gwen Stacy died. Am I the only guy who thought that her foot could've slipped out of her boot instead of dying?

Nico "Demon Child" Robin - One Piece After I saw her design for Strong World and the post timeskip I've always wanted her to lose her shoe. There's a picture of her with one shoe off but I don't really feel satisfied by that. She's got an ability called Hana Hana no Mi that allows her to make her limbs appear on any surface so I was thinking she could use this ability to recreate her foot then put her shoe on it and use it to distract her enemy since from what I remember she's not a good hand to hand fighter. I find it weird that shonen heroes lose their shirts easily in a fight even if its an insanely strong armour but the high heeled heroine doesn't lose a shoe. I'm surpirsed she didn't lose a shoe at Punk Hazard while running away from that dragon.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by omega: 02-11-2012 13:54.

02-07-2012 19:18 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

Riyo Chuchi/ Ahsoka Tano Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

After seeing the trailer for Star Wars Episode 1 in 3D and then realizing that George Lucas was seriously re-releasing such despised movie in 3D one of the most hated gimmicks of all time (though I'd like to see a 3D shoe loss be done). I went to watch the parts of the Star Wars franchise that I actually liked, sorry if you liked episode 1 but it really wasn't for me. I went back to watch the hand drawn clone wars series. Then I watched the Cad Bane episode potk talked about. I didn't notice that she was in the background for so many episodes, its' a shame that she was a central part of more episodes, I feel like its' a waist of such a unique character design. I didn't see how she could've lost her boot in the Cad Bane episode unless it was something like the bandits taking the senates to their ship for some reason and it got stuck or something. Anyway I was thinking of writing a fanfic were Ahsoka loses her boot and I was thinking maybe there could be a link between my story for Ahsoka and potk's possible story for Riyo (I'm not sure if your doing a short story for her like Shoe theft in the sanctuary or if it's going to be something even short like that scene I wrote for Quorra in Tron). I was thinking of maybe referencing what happened in your story that you may or may not be writing in mine, like maybe have one one of the senate or member of the council say how embarrassing it was for Riyo to lose her boot. I'm just brainstorming here, nothing is definite. potk if you are writing a story I'm sure it will be just as good as Shoe theft in the Sanctuary, but again if not that's ok, I don't want to force into doing something you don't want to.
02-11-2012 17:05 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Shoe Removal Wish List

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH