bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Announcements » hi from Japan » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page hi from Japan
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

She was wearing black flats and blue stockings. She her flat came off her foot when she was getting the public transport. What made you think about who are the most shoe loss vulnerable women in the world anyway?
03-10-2012 02:20 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male
Super Moderator/One-Shoe Guru

images/avatars/avatar-46.jpg

Registration Date: 04-05-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I geuss it all comes down to what kind of shoes they wear (along with socks/stockings), and as Mandrake said, Asian women wear loose shoes the most so that they are easy to take off whenever they enter someone's home. Take that and add numerous crowded Metropoliton areas ala Downton Tokyo, and I think we have a winner.

03-10-2012 02:28 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

Wish I could see them lose a shoe in person. I don't think it's only asian women that in danger of shoe loss because in metropoliton areas during rush hour while getting in lift, public transport or grates could make a woman who has a job that requires high heels or flat for example a lawyer or an accountant could lose a shoe in western countries. But despite all these hazards shoe loss is still rare I wonder where are the places the shoe loss occur the most. But I do agree with what now with what mandrake said. I've two Asians lose a shoe how many have you seen?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by omega: 03-10-2012 02:42.

03-10-2012 02:41 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

Quite a few. It'll take me a while to remember how many an how they lost one.

03-10-2012 02:58 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

Did you k.now most of them or were they just strangers
03-10-2012 03:05 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

Yeah, I actually knew them. They were all high school acquantances, actually.

03-10-2012 03:15 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

quote:
Originally posted by omega
She was wearing black flats and blue stockings. She her flat came off her foot when she was getting the public transport. What made you think about who are the most shoe loss vulnerable women in the world anyway?

I used to live in New York city, and I noticed, mostly in China Town, that asian women tend to wear nylons a lot, and their shoes always looked loose and easy to remove. I don't particularly remember seeing public shoe loss, but I used to love walking through those areas to see girls. Even when they wore sneakers, a lot of them would wear those sheer ankle socks.
03-10-2012 06:28 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
omega omega is a male
King

Did they lose a shoe in school or out of it like on a trip or something. I wish there was a guy or girl who lived in Asia and could tell us about the losses they've seen. It would add so much more to our discussion.
03-10-2012 09:28 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

A mixture of both really. I can recall about 3 losses by an asian girl back when I was in high school, 2 of which were actually done by the same person. Her name was Mi Soo, and she was incredibly cute. I had her in a few classes and I use to chat with her about homework and such. The othef was Sarah, who use to tak to me about my art. I'm not In touch with them anymore.

03-10-2012 18:20 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

Do you remember how they lost a shoe? Where they wearing flats and or did they get their laced shoe stuck?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by omega: 03-10-2012 20:38.

03-10-2012 19:40 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

All three instances of loss had a different brand. Mi Soo wore sneakers (with socks) on one instance and flats (without socks) on the other, and Sarah was wearing light brown Sperrys (without socks).

03-10-2012 19:53 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

I've rarely seen girls lose laced shoes before since they don't fall off easily because of the laces. I just realised that's it must've sucked to be fetishist in the 70s since women astarted wearing boots and other more concealed shoes and there was no other way to interact with other fetishist because this tech didn't exist yet and there were really no ways save pick rewatch shoe loss,on TV. Out of all the three losses which was the best. The best Asian loss I've seen in person is probably the one I just mentioned because,I was closer to her when it,happened I got to hold on to her for a while a slip it back on her foot.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by omega: 03-10-2012 20:46.

03-10-2012 20:31 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

Never thought of that before; it really must've sucked yeah.

In terms of how Mi Soo lost her sneaker, it was in gym class when we were playing soccer. She accidentally kicked it ofF and it nearly hit me in the head because I was too busy trying to watch the ball.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by potk: 03-10-2012 22:28.

03-10-2012 20:43 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

How about the other time Mi soon list her flat and the time Sarah lost her Sperry.
03-10-2012 21:01 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

Mi Soo lost her flat in geography class. I remmeber becuase I was sitting right behind her when it happened. She had her legs crossed backwards (right over left) and was dangling her baby blue flat off of her right foot when it fell off. She used her bare foot to look for it without using her eyes, trying to make sure no one was looking. Becuase I was behind her and she was my friend, I eased her she towards her with my foot towards her bare foot so that she could get it back on. She thanked me later after class.

Sarah lost her Sperry ala Cinderella Syndrome. It was between classes when the bell had rung for us to get to class. She was ahead of me on the stairs which were immensly crowded. She had made to the top when she had been accidentally pushed back and the heel of her shoe got stepped on. It tummbled down the steps right in front of me as she stood there looking around the crowded staircase to see if she could find it. I rushed up the stairs to give it back, to which she smiled and hugged me. Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by potk: 03-10-2012 21:26.

03-10-2012 21:22 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Announcements » hi from Japan

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH