bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Announcements » hi from Japan » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page hi from Japan
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
potk potk is a male
Super Moderator/One-Shoe Guru

images/avatars/avatar-46.jpg

Registration Date: 04-05-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by omega
The anime I'm talking about had Penguindrum in the title and I've uploaded a link to the movie in the Asian shoe loss thread.

...Oh yeah, that was the other one.

01-28-2012 19:22 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If I ever go to Japan I see myself doing this prank or something else that wouldmake them lose a shoe to a hot Japanese girl wouldn't you.
01-29-2012 01:50 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

If I would, it'd probably be something as simple as just taking one fromout of a shoe locker. Big Grin

01-29-2012 01:54 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

that sounds like scenario from a slice of life anime but how would you unlock it
01-29-2012 02:09 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

...I'm not sure they have locks on the shoe lockers, given the amount of times I've seen shows that have parts where the shoes actually get stolen and love letters put into shoe lockers...

01-29-2012 02:28 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

How would you be able to go to a japanese school in the first place? I think it would be much easier to step on her loafer while she's getting off/on the train/subway/bus. Didn't a girl in Durarara get her school shoe stolen from her locker? But say if the Japanese girl isn't wearing but instead wearing heels how would you make her lose her shoe then?
02-18-2012 13:24 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

I think Asian girls tend to be the most shoe loss vulnerable women in the world. Anyone agree?

First, they tend to wear very thin sheer nylons all the time. Even when they're wearing sneakers and socks, their socks tend to be the thin "ankle stockings" that are often worn all year round. Slippery thin socks make shoes come off much more easily.

Next, they almost always wear slip on type shoes. I'm guessing because it's customary for them to take off their shoes when at home, they like to wear shoes they can slip off and on at a moments notice.

Third, their feet tend to be petite and narrow, ideal for shoe loss physics since they often fit quite loosely in their shoes.

More reasons I love Asian women.
02-21-2012 07:58 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
omega omega is a male
King

So what your saying is that you think that Asian women lose a shoe more often then any other women in the world. Too bad there isn't a way to test if your theory is true. I rarely see Asian women lose their shoes obviously because there aren't many Asians around here, but to be honest I've rarely heard or seen an Asian woman lose a shoe period. I've only seen in person an Asian girl lose her shoe once. By Asian do you only mean oriental Asians like Chinese and Japanese or all Asian women including Indians and Pakistani because don't really think women from over there are shoe loss vulnerable.
02-21-2012 21:37 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:
So what your saying is that you think that Asian women lose a shoe more often then any other women in the world. Too bad there isn't a way to test if your theory is true. I rarely see Asian women lose their shoes obviously because there aren't many Asians around here, but to be honest I've rarely heard or seen an Asian woman lose a shoe period. I've only seen in person an Asian girl lose her shoe once. By Asian do you only mean oriental Asians like Chinese and Japanese or all Asian women including Indians and Pakistani because don't really think women from over there are shoe loss vulnerable.

Yeah, oriental Asians mainly, based on their customs. I base it on what I've seen in New York, where there are a lot of asians, and their shoes usually look so loose on their dainty little feet. They also wear nylons a lot. I wonder if fantomaz has noticed it in Japan.
02-21-2012 23:00 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
potk potk is a male

I live in Texas and confirm this is true here as well.

02-22-2012 00:20 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

When did you realise nylons make a shoe slipoff much easier? I tend not to notice stuff like this.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by omega: 02-22-2012 00:23.

02-22-2012 00:20 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Administrator

When I was a kid, see my other post here http://www.web-base.at/vlibrary/fantomaz...htuser=0&page=3
02-22-2012 00:42 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
potk potk is a male

I never really noticed when I was a kid, mostly becuase they either wore socks, or nothing at all. I didn't really notice until I joined the mime group at church and we had to wear black socks whenever we performed. Some girls wore black pantyhose instead of socks.

02-22-2012 00:45 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
Administrator

Hmm, maybe I should join a mime group, haha. Can you tell us more about it?
02-22-2012 00:46 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
potk potk is a male

Sure; I talked about it earlier here.

02-22-2012 00:51 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
Administrator

Ah yes, I have read that. But I meant specifically the time you found out the girls in mime practice with black pantyhose lost their shoes more easily. Is there a story behind that?
02-22-2012 00:57 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
potk potk is a male

No, not really; I just happened to notice after my little sister and my cousins started to bring pantyhose with them.

02-22-2012 00:59 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

Cool! Nice avatar potk I should try to get one of my own. I actually saw an asian chick lose a shoe today she was wearing the exact stuff you said made asian women shoe loss vulnerable Mandrake so your theory might be right. I wish there was a way to test which women are the most shoe loss vulnerable in the world. I hope the next time I see a hot chick lose a shoe is soon.
03-09-2012 20:16 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

Thanks. I just took one of the images out of the Part 0 preview on the main page and cut it down a bit for it to fit. Thought it would add something to the site. Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by potk: 03-09-2012 20:21.

03-09-2012 20:20 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:
Cool! Nice avatar potk I should try to get one of my own. I actually saw an asian chick lose a shoe today she was wearing the exact stuff you said made asian women shoe loss vulnerable Mandrake so your theory might be right. I wish there was a way to test which women are the most shoe loss vulnerable in the world. I hope the next time I see a hot chick lose a shoe is soon.

Nice. You have any details on that?
03-10-2012 01:59 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Announcements » hi from Japan

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH