bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Announcements » hi from Japan » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page hi from Japan
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

Smile hi from Japan Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi,

I finished a huge commissioned e-comic as scheduled by the end of 2011 and managed to extract a serial e-comic in 7 parts from it which I'll release while still being in Japan. you can expect a new part every week starting from the first week in february ...

aside from this release the website will stay closed and I might take a little longer than usual for responding as I am not every day online while I am here.

greetz fantomaZ
01-21-2012 12:07 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

RE: hi from Japan Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Great news! Can't wait to read it. Hope you're having a good time in Japan.
01-21-2012 20:35 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Kindred

images/avatars/avatar-3.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2011

RE: hi from Japan Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Same here! Hope things are going well in Japan

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Kindred: 01-26-2012 07:40.

01-26-2012 07:40 Kindred is offline Send an Email to Kindred Search for Posts by Kindred Add Kindred to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by fantomaZ
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks. yes, having a good time Smile
lots of nylons and high heels and loose shoes to see despite the rather cold temperature Wink
01-26-2012 12:29 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
sffan sffan is a male

Registration Date: 12-21-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Glad your having a good time PhantomaZ

BTW,do you watch TV? if so could you add the foot/shoeloss scenes from Japanese shows to my Wikia? If you have no pics,Text explaining the scenes will be perfectly fine.

http://asiantvfeet.wikia.com/wiki/Asian_TV_Feet_Wiki

Thanks.
01-26-2012 16:30 sffan is offline Send an Email to sffan Search for Posts by sffan Add sffan to your Buddy List
Kindred

images/avatars/avatar-3.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2011

quote:
Originally posted by fantomaZ
thanks. yes, having a good time Smile
lots of nylons and high heels and loose shoes to see despite the rather cold temperature Wink

l'm glad you're getting a good show and I hope it serves for some great inspiration. I love the way Japanese women dress, always seems like there's some type of nylon involved, pantyhose, stockings, knee highs...

Their bondage is pretty awesome too...

It's an awesome culture.

Have fun Maz!

K
01-27-2012 05:47 Kindred is offline Send an Email to Kindred Search for Posts by Kindred Add Kindred to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

@sffan: sorry, but I don't watch TV over here ...

@Kindred: actually I have already created two new Japanese models based on some girls I saw. but just raw models as I don't have the hardware over here to go into much details ...

... and btw: check the website, part 1 of "Nylondon Police Academy - The Competition" is online Smile

it is about 40 pages and 3 or 4 scenes shorter than the original commissioned e-comic, but nothing essential is missing. you can expect the full experience of this rather epic storyline ...
01-27-2012 14:10 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

quote:
@sffan: sorry, but I don't watch TV over here ...

@Kindred: actually I have already created two new Japanese models based on some girls I saw. but just raw models as I don't have the hardware over here to go into much details ...

... and btw: check the website, part 1 of "Nylondon Police Academy - The Competition" is online Smile

it is about 40 pages and 3 or 4 scenes shorter than the original commissioned e-comic, but nothing essential is missing. you can expect the full experience of this rather epic storyline ...

Loved it FantomaZ!
01-27-2012 17:35 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
potk potk is a male
Super Moderator/One-Shoe Guru

images/avatars/avatar-46.jpg

Registration Date: 04-05-2011

Downloaded Part 0; the previews look great. Will download come next month.

About time someone used the elavator; I knew I wasn't the only one who thought about it! Tongue

EDIT: ....l just got a call from my dad; looks like I won't have to wait so long!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by potk: 01-27-2012 22:32.

01-27-2012 20:43 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

@Mandrake: thanks Smile I loved this one too. but frankly it is hard to pick a favorite from those 7 episodes ...
@potk: the elevator is one of my favorite locations when it comes to shoe stealing Smile
01-28-2012 12:43 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

quote:
@potk: the elevator is one of my favorite locations when it comes to shoe stealing Smile

Hahaha, looks like we have a lot in common. Big Grin

01-28-2012 16:16 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

Nice work. Hope your having a great time other there. I'd actually like to know more about the whole elevator shoe stealing for my list on shoe loss pranks.
01-28-2012 18:09 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

quote:
Originally posted by omega
Nice work. Hope your having a great time other there. I'd actually like to know more about the whole elevator shoe stealing for my list on shoe loss pranks.

Basically as the woman leaves the elevator the doors quickly close around her ankle/foot and knocks her shoe off of her foot leaving it inside and taking it away.

Here's a version where it happens in a subway.

01-28-2012 18:12 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

Only if she's wearing high heels or flats right. When did you first think and do this? I remember seeing that clip a long time ago nice find

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by omega: 01-28-2012 18:27.

01-28-2012 18:26 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

It can happen with any style of shoe; in the link, she loses a boot to a subway car.

I never actually did this, but always had the idea in my head. I even had an idea where a girl gets a shoe lace stuck in an escalator and to takes her sneaker off (this actually happened in real life with a little girl and a croc).

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by potk: 01-28-2012 18:34.

01-28-2012 18:30 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

Thanks. I think there are normally cameras in elevators so I dont' think you'll be able to get away with a prank like that.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by omega: 01-28-2012 18:38.

01-28-2012 18:37 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

...yeah. The most plausible of the three would probably be either the subway or monorail, especially because in Japan they get incredibly crowded.

01-28-2012 18:57 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

Oh yeah! You mentioned an anime where this happened to schoolgirl on the subway. I wonder what Fantomaz meant when he said "the elevator is one of my favorite locations when it comes to shoe stealing." I wonder if he's done this a couple of time in real life. I don't think this would in real life, not just because of the camera thing but also because of physics I don't think that stepping on the back of a high heel shoe would make it come off. Though in a movie called Please Teach Me English a girl loses her sneaker in an elevator, I'll post it the thread about Asian women losing shoes. But if stepping on a high heel shoe did make it come off easily would you do the elevator prank if there weren't any cameras and you wouldn't be seen taking the shoe.
01-28-2012 19:08 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
potk potk is a male

Yeah, I remember saying that about the anime, but it happened differently; in the anime the girl wasn't on a subway, she was on a bus, and she wasn't in it, she was riding on top of it.

The movie you're talking about may actually be on Droppedit's site along with pictures (was she wearing red sneakers?).

Would I ever do these pranks? Probably not, because I'm alot more timid/meek now then I was when I was a kid.

01-28-2012 19:17 potk is offline Send an Email to potk Homepage of potk Search for Posts by potk Add potk to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

The anime I'm talking about had Penguindrum in the title and I've uploaded a link to the movie in the Asian shoe loss thread.
01-28-2012 19:20 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Announcements » hi from Japan

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH