bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Fantasy Debooting League. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fantasy Debooting League.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sffan sffan is a male

Registration Date: 12-21-2011

Fantasy Debooting League. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you love Shoeloss,as well as tickling,You all are gonna love this. Me and my Friend KingSideCastle of Anime Feet have collaberated on this totally awesome thing called The Fantasy Debooting League or FDL.

Now,while the League itself was all My Idea,I was inspired by our very own Mandrake Morglade to make this. Each fight has writings from both Me and KSC. And I must say we did a hell of a job.

In the FDL the Copetition is Awesome and the Super Starlettes are some of our Favorite Anime,Video Game,and Cartoon Girls. So you got girls like Tifa Lockheart,Chun-Li,Morrigan,The Sailor Senshi,and so Many others. So,check it out. You'll like what you read.

Anyway,Thank You Mandrake for Inspiering me to make the FDL a reality.

So without further Adue,I give you: The Fantasy Debooting Legue.

http://www.sffan.blogspot.com/search/label/FDL

Stay Gold Guys.
01-04-2012 14:51 sffan is offline Send an Email to sffan Search for Posts by sffan Add sffan to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Fantasy Debooting League.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH