bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Fetishists as writers and artist » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fetishists as writers and artist
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

Fetishists as writers and artist Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Have you ever watched a scene in a movie or show and had the impression a fetishist was involved with the project. The most famous example is Quentin Tarantino's movies. I'm sure there more fetishist writers out there writing scripts for movies and shows. In fact take a look at the teen titan shoe losses, it pretty rare to see one character lose a shoe but in the same series there are two losses, who knows maybe there would have been a third, we'll never know since the show was cancelled. I think we can all understand why a fetishist would do this, if you a writer for a show were there an attractive female character would'nt you write a scene were she loses her shoe.

There are also many artists who like to draw women doing something relating to their fetish. My favorite example of this would probably be Robert Mcguiness who seems to have a fetish for beautiful women missing one of their shoes like me. I think this is quite a rare fetish.

http://www.rockingfundas.com/2010/08/cla...s-from-60s.html

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by omega: 11-30-2011 14:15.

11-30-2011 13:46 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

RE: Fetishists as writers and artist Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I wouldn't be surprised if there are mainstream artists out there who give fan service to this sort of thing. I wonder if the trend will increase and we'll see more of this sort of fan service as a result of the internet's bringing to light the interest of these themes. Look at deviantart, many artists have pages devoted to fetishes. And a lot of those artists continue to get requests and commissions to do just that. As more of these artists enter the mainstream, I won't doubt that they'll take these influences with them.
11-30-2011 22:14 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

Thread Starter Thread Started by omega
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks do you know any artist who like to draw women with one shoe?
12-01-2011 19:25 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Critiques, Discussions & Reviews » Other Content » Fetishists as writers and artist

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH