bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Announcements » busy until april 2012 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page busy until april 2012
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 busy until april 2012 fantomaZ 11-26-2011 12:48
 RE: busy until april 2012 omega 11-26-2011 21:28
 RE: busy until april 2012 fantomaZ 11-28-2011 10:25
 RE: busy until april 2012 fantomaZ 11-29-2011 13:03
 RE: busy until april 2012 Mandrake 11-30-2011 22:21
 RE: busy until april 2012 omega 11-30-2011 13:04
 RE: busy until april 2012 fantomaZ 12-01-2011 11:39
 RE: busy until april 2012 Mandrake 12-19-2011 23:32
 Have a great time! Kindred 12-19-2011 18:02

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fantomaZ
Administrator

Registration Date: 03-02-2010

busy until april 2012 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi,

I just wanted to inform you that I am working at commissions right now at full speed and will not have time for anything else until april 2012. I'll depart for Japan in mid december and return in march. not sure yet if I will have to shut down the site during my stay. that depends on my ability to maintain the site from Japan in a proper way. as my old notebook that I wanted to take along just quit working I am not sure about that. but in any case the site will be available until 20th of december and reopen latest in early april. I will give you details on a last update on the website in early december ...

I won't be able to be present on the board during that time. if something urgent happens please write an email ...

greetz fantomaZ
11-26-2011 12:48 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Have a good time on your trip and like I said before tell us if you nice Japanese woman lose a shoe while your there. Also there some stuff Mandrake and I uploaded on to here today could you put it back on to forum please, or is it lost forever. Anyway have a nice time.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by omega: 11-26-2011 21:29.

11-26-2011 21:28 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by fantomaZ
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks for your postings ...

I have read Mandrake's posting before it was lost due to the database problems. now the problem is solved but unfortunately everything posted during the downtime is gone and I can't restore it as it was a problem beyond my reach. I couldn't log in and do a backup. so if possible load it up once more. my webhost confirmed that all problems are solved now ...

greetz fantomaZ
11-28-2011 10:25 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

@mandrake: thanks for that meanwhile vanished offer for help while I'm away. but when I look at the recent database problems I think I'll better close down the site and just leave the board open. as moderator you should be able to manage all parts of the board or am I mistaken and should give you rights for each section?
11-29-2011 13:03 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

quote:
Originally posted by fantomaZ
@mandrake: thanks for that meanwhile vanished offer for help while I'm away. but when I look at the recent database problems I think I'll better close down the site and just leave the board open. as moderator you should be able to manage all parts of the board or am I mistaken and should give you rights for each section?

Okay, that's too bad that you'll have to close the main site though.
11-30-2011 22:21 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

Thanks for responding. I think I'll try reupload the links later.
11-30-2011 13:04 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
fantomaZ
Administrator

closing the site down during a time when nothing new will be released isn't such a bad idea. this way it doesn't look as if the site has gone to permanent sleep Wink

would you like to have global administrative rights for the board to be able to create new sub-forums or manage members in case of need? not sure if this would make sense as recently you and omega have used the board more permanently than other members before ...
12-01-2011 11:39 fantomaZ is offline Send an Email to fantomaZ Search for Posts by fantomaZ Add fantomaZ to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

quote:
Originally posted by fantomaZ
closing the site down during a time when nothing new will be released isn't such a bad idea. this way it doesn't look as if the site has gone to permanent sleep Wink

would you like to have global administrative rights for the board to be able to create new sub-forums or manage members in case of need? not sure if this would make sense as recently you and omega have used the board more permanently than other members before ...

It's up to you, so far the board's been pretty easy to moderate. Not too many members, nothing posted that's been out of line. I doubt that will change.
12-19-2011 23:32 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Kindred

images/avatars/avatar-3.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2011

Have a great time! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Fantomaz, have a greta couple of months in Japan.

All the best,

Kindred
12-19-2011 18:02 Kindred is offline Send an Email to Kindred Search for Posts by Kindred Add Kindred to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Announcements » busy until april 2012

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH