bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Member Lounge » Long series shoe loss » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Long series shoe loss
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

Long series shoe loss Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Have you ever watched a series thats been going forever but a female character has never lost a shoe like Doctor who, Pokemon, Transformers, Fast and furious, Gundam the DC animated universe. I've always wanted to see Padme lose a shoe in Star wars.
11-10-2011 18:16 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

RE: Long series shoe loss Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by omega
Have you ever watched a series thats been going forever but a female character has never lost a shoe like Doctor who, Pokemon, Transformers, Fast and furious, Gundam the DC animated universe. I've always wanted to see Padme lose a shoe in Star wars.

Me too!
11-11-2011 03:30 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
hunter77721 hunter77721 is a male
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-54.jpg

Registration Date: 01-28-2012

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, I'm not alone!

01-29-2012 14:31 hunter77721 is offline Send an Email to hunter77721 Search for Posts by hunter77721 Add hunter77721 to your Buddy List
ko962 ko962 is a male
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-29.jpg

Registration Date: 08-07-2012

RE: Long series shoe loss Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah me too.
There are a lot of pretental shoe loss scenes, but it seems her shoes are glued on. Its like in spiderman when she is hanging off the building or was it a bridge not sure now, when she is thrown about, not even one shoe comes off, she is wearing slip ons too. That's the trouble with CGI its not real, so she could have lost one.
08-08-2012 14:14 ko962 is offline Send an Email to ko962 Homepage of ko962 Search for Posts by ko962 Add ko962 to your Buddy List
ko962 ko962 is a male
Triple Ace

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

In one episode of star trek the next generation councillor Troy and her mother are beamed aboard a Frengia ship and all of their clothes are left behind on the Enterprise. Personally I would prefer them to be beamed over apart from one shoe each so the single shoes are left behind, come to think about it I think Troy had ankle boots and her mother had court shoes, even better!!. Maybe sometime I will do a comic strip on the alien theme. I would also keep them both minus one shoe for most of the comic too.
I another episode there is a shoe lose scene it takes place on the hola deck when a female doctor is abducted and she loses her lace up shoe, Data find her shoe and later finds her, but you don’t see her feet, but the way she is standing and walking it is clear she is missing one shoe.
08-17-2012 12:29 ko962 is offline Send an Email to ko962 Homepage of ko962 Search for Posts by ko962 Add ko962 to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

That has always been a fantasy of mine when watching star trek. Seeing a girl get beamed out of her shoes. Especially the old female uniforms with the black pantyhose!
08-17-2012 18:32 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
Kindred

images/avatars/avatar-3.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2011

"Shoe Lost in Space"??!! (Great title for a series)

The all female, black pantyhose wearing crew blasts off for deep space... When they awaken from their hypersleep, they realize not only has the ship been flying off course for light years, but the second crate of uniform shoes, that for some reason contained only the left ones, is missing.

Fox would give it 13 episodes and cancel it after 6... Sad...

Now for on topic...

I remember dilligently watching "Battle of the Planets" (Gatchaman in Japan, Later as "G-Force") and I think after 70 something episodes, the hot girl lost a shoe... Finally a little reward after a long investment.

I also wouldn't have minded Batgirl losing a boot... or both on the old Batman TV series, I always wondered if she wore hose under that outfit.
08-17-2012 19:06 Kindred is offline Send an Email to Kindred Search for Posts by Kindred Add Kindred to your Buddy List
ko962 ko962 is a male
Triple Ace

I like the idea of "Shoe Lost in Space" you could have some fun with that. I remember watching the first Batman series back in the 1960s with, was it Adam West? who played batman. thinking some of the jokers female badies could and should lose one shoe or get caught and arrested minus one shoe, but never happened.
Remember the series "Get Smart" I always want the female agent to use her shoe as a phone and lose it, but I never saw her lose a shoe, I do remember her taking one off but you didn't see her feet.
08-17-2012 21:54 ko962 is offline Send an Email to ko962 Homepage of ko962 Search for Posts by ko962 Add ko962 to your Buddy List
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

Thread Starter Thread Started by omega

"Shoe lost in space" sounds like a nice idea. I had a similar idea where a girl goes through a portal but her boot is pulled off when she gets to the other side.
08-17-2012 22:26 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
ko962 ko962 is a male
Triple Ace

Oh yes like that idea, I did have a similar idea after watching an episode of Angel when Cordilia is sucked through a portal to another demension, she was wearing ankle boots and I wished she had lost one. Big Grin
08-17-2012 22:43 ko962 is offline Send an Email to ko962 Homepage of ko962 Search for Posts by ko962 Add ko962 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Member Lounge » Long series shoe loss

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH