bosArt
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

bosArt » Member Lounge » Spy shoe loss » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Spy shoe loss
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

Spy shoe loss Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've seen tons of spy shows and movies where females spies wear high heels but the only time I've seen a spy lose a shoe was in this old cartoon called Totally spies. Have seen a show, movie or comic where a spy loses her shoe?
11-08-2011 23:38 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
Mandrake Mandrake is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2010

RE: Spy shoe loss Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No. I always wished a female spy to have a shoe phone. I actually wrote a short story way back in 1999 on the legsandheels message board about a woman who inadvertantly wound up with a shoe phone that spies used and she got a call. She answered it and got a mission, but then the warning was that the message will self destruct (a la inspector gadget). So her shoe self destructed and she was without one for the rest of the story. Alas this is one story that's been lost in cyberspace and I no longer have a copy. I may rewrite someday, although it was quite short.
11-09-2011 05:03 Mandrake is offline Send an Email to Mandrake Homepage of Mandrake Search for Posts by Mandrake Add Mandrake to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Mandrake: MandrakeMoorglade
omega omega is a male
King

images/avatars/avatar-28.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2011

Thread Starter Thread Started by omega
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That sounds like a great story. Maybe fantomaz will make of e-comic of it in 2012. Speaking of cyberspace imagine a Tron-esque story where a character like Quorra gets her boot deleted. What is the scene in a movie where you wanted to see a female character lose a shoe or boot the most. I personally would want to see a movie where Scarlett Johanson lose a high heel. Maybe she will in that Avengers movie.
11-09-2011 22:09 omega is offline Send an Email to omega Search for Posts by omega Add omega to your Buddy List
hunter77721 hunter77721 is a male
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-54.jpg

Registration Date: 01-28-2012

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Besides, the female spy has a big chance to find themselves in many situations in which the loss of the shoe is very likely. Especially if she wears heels. And many of them to recover her lost shoe may not be possible.

It is unfortunate that the writers do not see it.

01-29-2012 16:25 hunter77721 is offline Send an Email to hunter77721 Search for Posts by hunter77721 Add hunter77721 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
bosArt » Member Lounge » Spy shoe loss

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH